The Bomb

(Voights P.O.V.)

We were two minutes away when we heard and saw an explosion. If it was any bigger the whole street would have gone down. I got my phone out and dialed Wallace Boden, The Chief of the Fire Station. Within minutes the whole Fire house arrived. They put out the fire and came back to me to report what caused this.

"It was caused by a bomb in the basement." The Chief stated. 

"Was there anyone in there?" I ask quickly. 

"No, there was no remains of anyone." I sighed in relief. 

"Hey, Chief!" Matt Casey yelled. "There was a safe sitting on a chair. There is a carving on the top. I think it says Hank Voight." Him and Chief looked at me with suspicion.

"Well crack it open, I need to know what is in there." I say with ambition.

Casey called Kelly Severide over with a tool to open the safe. When they got it open there was a note in it. "I want my brother by 8:30 AM tomorrow or you will get Erin back in pieces." The note read. I clenched my fists and walked off. I gathered the rest of the team and we headed back to the station. I put the note on Ruzek's desk and told him to get the handwriting analyzed. He grabbed the note and ran down stairs. 

"I want to find this Bastard. If he lays one finger on Erin I will make him pay!" I say with a pissed-off look.

The team had the same expression, Especially Halstead. I knew that this team would be destroyed if anything happened to Erin. She is like a daughter to me. She is my whole life. I will do anything to get her back. Even if that means trading places with her.

               Hey guys, I'm at writer's block and need ideas. Comment some ideas and ill try to put them in the storyline. Also, let me know if you like the story so i know how long to make it. Thank you and more updates coming soon. :)