Forever

Voight's POV

Erin is back in the hospital and has been unconscious for five hours and twenty minutes. I can't believe I let this happen. I can't believe I let her get hurt AGAIN. "Voight" I hear Halstead say. "Anything new?" He asks. 

"No, she's still unconscious," I say. "I'll be back I'm going to go get some air." I tell him as I leave the room.

Halstead's POV

He must hate me. He must think it's my fault, That I didn't try hard enough. But I did. I did what I had to do to save the person I love. "Erin," I say quietly knowing she can't hear me. "I'm so sorry. I should have protected you. I should have done a better job. If I had, maybe you wouldn't be in here again " I say. Just then I see her finger twitch. I grab her hand, "Erin? can you hear me?" I ask. Just then she slowly opens her eyes.

Erin's POV

I hear Halstead but can't respond. He's blaming himself. 'Come on wake up, wake up Erin.' I think. I can't let him blame himself. I try so hard to open my eyes until finally, they open. I look over to Jay. "It's not your fault.' I say as he's holding my hand. Tears fall from his eyes and he hugs me. "I will never ever let you go again." I smile. 

"I will always trust you with my life." I tell him. "Forever"

**You have reached the end of this story. Thank you for all the views, votes, and comments. I love you all and will be writing other stories.**:)