Nadia

Voights POV

"Got it!" Mouse said. "The call is coming from..." He hit some keys on the keyboard. I look at the screen.

"That's her old apartment!" I say pushing through everyone. Halstead holds me back. 

"Voight!" He has to yell to get my attention as I am so focused on finding her. "Think this through. We aren't going to let you go alone." Halstead says and everyone agrees. We all rush to the garage to get our vests on and load the guns.

Erin's POV

"Ok really? I can walk by myse..." I start to say as his fist connected with my jaw. I grunt in pain. 

"I didn't say you could talk." Lucus says as he pushed me once more. He puts his arm around me as if we were a couple and whispers in my ear. "Act normal or ill just end your life right here." he says with a strict tone. We walk out of my apartment door and enter another room with the number 225 on the door.

He takes his arm off me and pushes me into the master bedroom. I groan as I fell on my shoulder. He slams the door shut and locks it. I hear breathing and recognize it isn't my own. I slowly turn around to see Nadia tied up with tape over her mouth.

Sorry for the short chapter. If I get 15 likes on this chapter, I will post 3 Chapters Next time. So start hitting that like button. Thanks :)