7 minutes

Erin's POV

They just left the room and I am left on the floor bleeding and broken. Nadia is by my side telling me to stop. To stop fighting because I can't take much more. I just keep telling her, "It's my choice and I choose to protect you." She is there to comfort me and I really appreciate that.

I looked at the clock on the end table and it has been 7 minutes. I look at Nadia and she shakes her head. "This is wrong." She says as another tear falls down her cheek. Suddenly the door opens and the two brothers enter. Nadia has a scared expression on her face as she starts talking. "It hasn't been 10 minutes. She still has..." Liam turned around and smacks her across the face. 

"Shut up!" Liam says. I try to stand but can't, I feel a shot of pain through my whole body.

That's when I realized, they both has their guns pointed at the door. I look at Nadia and motion for her to come by me. "Look where they are pointing their guns." I tell her. She looks at them then the door and back to them. She has a hopeful look on her face. 

"Do you really think they found us?" Nadia asked. 

"Ya, I do." I tell her with a glimmer of hope. 

"How? How did they know where we were?" Nadia asked again.

I look at Liam and Lucus, then back at her. "I had a spare phone under my bed where they were keeping me before. I only got a chance to hit the call button before they brought me in here." I say with a smile on my face. Nadia then reaches for a hug but gets pulled back and thrown to the floor. 

"You did what!?!" Lucus asks with rage in his voice. I looked away knowing he already knew. I look back at him to see his gun aimed at my head.

Cliffhanger... Gonna have to wait. ;)