Apartment

Nadia's POV

"I miss her." I say to Voight. "I know, we all do. But we will get her back." He says looking into my watery eyes. 

"Why don't you go home and get some rest. You have been here since Erin's been missing." Voight suggests. I look at him and just nod. "I'll tell Olinsky to give you a ride."

"No," I say. "I feel like walking. I need to clear my head." Voight just nods and gives me one last hug before I leave the station.

Erin's POV

I'm left in the room alone with my thoughts. Thoughts of what they will do to me. I hear footsteps outside the door but no one enters. I look at the door with suspicion when a piece of paper is slid under the door. I move towards the door and pick up the paper.

On it is written, "You know what to do." Then a pair of handcuffs are slipped under the door. They must know I'm getting stronger, but still weak from the lack of food. I put the cuffs on one hand and crawl to the edge of the bed. "This better work." I whisper to myself as I grab my spare phone. I dial Voights number and hear the door unlock. I quickly pressed the call button and threw it under the bed again. Lucus walks in and looks at my hands. 

"All the way!" He says with anger in his voice. I do as in told knowing how ruthless he is.

Voights POV

I'm sitting at my desk with my hands over my head as my phone goes off. I take my phone out and look at the caller ID. I can't believe it, I quickly answer. " Erin!?" I wait for a response but hear nothing. I try again, "Erin!?" Nothing. I jump out of my chair and run down to 'Mouse' our tech guy. "Mouse!" I scream. "Can you track a number?" I ask impatiently. 

"Well of course I can. I have those specia..." I cut him off and screamed. 

"NOW Mouse!" He jumped at my impatience.

By now everyone either heard me scream or run down here and are now standing behind me. "What is it?" Ruzek asks. 

"Erin called me I think," I say not comprehending what I said. Everyone just looked at me with shock. 

"Got it!" Mouse said. "The call is coming from..." He hit some keys on the keyboard. I look at the screen. "That's her old apartment!"

I just go home from my soccer game but I said I would have one up so here you go. Another coming soon. :)