The Trade

Erin's POV

I'm sitting in the room alone. I am now laying on the floor from when Liam tipped my chair over. I realize now is the best chance to reach for the spare phone under my bed. I start to crawl, but as soon as I reach the edge of my bed I hear footsteps. I sigh and move to where I was before wondering if I will ever get a chance to grab the phone.

I look up to see a man in all black. His face is covered so I didn't recognize him. I know it's not Liam, I would recognize him anywhere. As soon as I open my mouth to ask who he was, He swings a metal bar at my head. I dodged it only to be hit on the other side of my head. My vision was blurry for a few seconds before the man put a black bag over my head and I fell unconscious.

Voights POV

I know the team doesn't agree with Lucus, but they all know I will do anything to get Erin back. I put Lucus in the back of my car and get into the driver's seat. I turn around and look him in the eye. "I don't want to hear a peep out of you. You may be out of prison, But you will never be free." I turn back around and start the car. About five minutes later, I arrive at the Burnt factory. I look at Lucus and he has a smile on his face, knowing his brother was the one who burnt the place.

I hear a truck pull up and turn around. The truck stops and Liam steps out. "Where's my brother?" He shouts.

"Where's Erin?" I shout back. We both turn around and open our vehicle doors. I pull Lucus out and turn back around. I feel a rush of anger flow through me as I see a bag over her head. I clench my teeth as he throws her to the ground. I push Lucus forward and tell him to walk. I stop in the middle expecting Liam to bring Erin to the middle as I did. He doesn't move, only pushes Erin forward and tells her to stay there.

Lucus keeps walking and gets into the truck right away. Liam then looks at me with a smirk on his face. He pulls out a gun and shoots Erin in the stomach. "Did you really think she would get away that easy?" He says as he quickly jumps into the truck. He hits the gas and I jump out of the way. That bastard almost hit me. Halstead heard the gunshot and comes out from around the car. I get up and rush over to Erin. "Erin! It's okay, your safe." I say taking the bag off her head. I look at the girl with a shock. I look up to Halstead, "It's not her!"

Muahaha..... I know it's a long chapter but I had to lead up to the...Cliffhanger. Don't worry I will update tomorrow. Comment what you think will happen next.