Room 218

Halstead POV

"What room number is she?" I asked. 

"Room 218 I think. This was years ago." Voight responds. 

"Okay I'll check the room and you talk to the manager or owner, or whoever works here." I said taking charge. I got up to Room 218 and pull my gun out. I unlocked the door and took a deep breath in. I turned the door handle, and gunshots fired at the door.

I quickly get behind a barrier, but by the time I am behind cover the shots stop. I slowly move in and notice that someone had made a machine and attached it to a gun handle. Nobody was shooting. I quickly searched the rooms. There was only one left. I took a deep breath in and entered the room, It was empty.

I look around and find a phone on the ground. I pick it up and go through recent calls. The last call was to Voight's phone. I quickly radio down to Voight. "All clear. I found Erin's phone."

Voight responds, "We are shutting down this Apartment. Nobody in or out." He says firmly. "She has to be in here."

Erin's POV

I am so glad they didn't touch Nadia. If she got hurt I don't know what I would do. "What happened to your shoulder?" Nadia asked. I took a deep breath in and told her. 

"Liam shot me because I tried to escape." 

"That doesn't look like a bullet wound." She says confused. 

"He stabbed me with his knife to get the bullet out so I wouldn't die." Nadia looks at the ground. "Hey" I pull her chin up so she's looking at me. "We will get out of this. I won't let them hurt you." I say before she hugs me and starts to cry on my good shoulder.