Tricked

Halsteads POV

I call an ambulance for, whoever this girl is. I walked over to the car and punch the door as hard as I can. Leaving a dent in the door and my fist throbbing. The ambulance pulled up and Mills runs over to the girl on the ground. Brett comes over to me clenching my fist. "I'm fine!" I yell. 

"Let me look." Brett says calmly. I nod and hold my hand out. "Try moving all your fingers," Brett asks. "No, I can't." I say. It's too painful. She tells me that I broke my hand and ran to the back of the ambulance. She came back and wrapped my hand. She then ran to mills and helped him.

Voight started walking towards me with an unhappy look on his face. "Sorry 'bout the car." I say. He looks at me and shrugs his shoulders. 

"I would have done the same thing." He says getting into the car. On the way back to the station, I asked who the girl was. Voight said he didn't know but she didn't make it. We got out of the car to see everyone standing waiting to see what happened. We shook our heads and they all knew what happened.

Lucus POV

"God am I glad to see you." I say as we drive into a garage. Liam looks at me and gives me a Hug. 

"I have a huge surprise for you." He says as we get out of the truck. He leads me into a room in the back of the apartment. I open the door and see a girl with a bag over her head. I look at Liam with a curious look on my face. "Go on." he says as he motions for me to take the bag off her head. I moved closer and do as he said. As soon as I pulled the bag off her head I recognized who it was. 

"Erin," I say with an evil tone.