Health

Liam's POV

I will never surrender. I will never give up until I get payback for my brother's death. By now I'm in a holding cell. It's a strong one but I'm not an idiot. I have to wait for the right opportunity to get my revenge on that bitch and cop.

Voights's POV

Erin has been out of the hospital for two weeks now and is living with me for the time. Well, I should say was living with me. She made up her mind that she could take care of herself now that she was better. She still couldn't do much with her arm but was capable of living on her own. "I will stop by soon to see how you are doing." I tell her sad to let her go again. 

"Hank, I'll be fine. It's been weeks and Liam is behind bars. I'll be fine." She tells me as she gives me a hug and walks out.

Erin's POV

I get in my car and let out a shaky breath before I drive away. I know I'm not ready to be on my own, but I don't want to be weak. Liam is behind bars and Lucus is dead. I pull up to my apartment and take a minute to gather myself. I walk up to my room and open my door. I put my stuff down and walk into my bedroom. I sit on my bed and hear a knock on my door. I slowly walk to the door and look through the peephole. I let a breath out and open the door. "Jay" I say surprised. 

"Hey, I heard you were back." He said with a smile. I pull him into a hug and pull him into my apartment.

Halstead's POV

We were sitting in her bedroom in complete silence. I look at her and move a strand of hair out of her face. She looks at me and smiles. Her beautiful smile faded away when I looked down. She looked at me with confusion. "I thought I would never see you again." I finally say. She smiles and hugs me. When we let go of each other I look at her beautiful smile again and do what I should've done a long time ago.

Here's another chapter to make up for me not updating in a while. Hope you liked it. :)