Hope

Voight POV

"We are shutting down this Apartment. Nobody in or out." I say firmly. "She has to be in here," I tell Halstead over the radio. We all regroup by the entrance. "Ruzek and Olinsky Take the first and second floor. Antonio, watch the entrance. Halstead and I will get the top two levels." I give orders and everyone scatters.

Nadia's POV

"What's going to happen to us?" I ask Erin. 

"I don't know." She says. "But I won't let them hurt you." She says firmly. Just then we hear something at the door. The knob turns and Erin stands in front of me. Liam and Lucus walk in holding guns.

"Move!" One of them says to Erin. She just pushes me further behind her. They start to come closer and Liam points his gun at Erin. "No," Lucus says stopping his brother. "They will hear it." He says, and an unhappy expression forms on Liam's face. Lucus then moves closer to Erin. 

"This is your last warning, move!" 

"No, I won't let you touch her." Erin says.

As soon as she said that Lucus smashes the handle of the gun into her head. She was knocked to the ground and is bleeding badly. "NO!" I scream and try to run to her side, But Liam is holding me back. I look at Erin and she is squinting her face in pain.

She looks at Liam holding me back and stands up. "Get your filthy hands off her." Erin says with anger in her voice. Lucus hands his gun to Liam and grows a smile on his face. Erin lunges at Lucus and knocks him in the jaw. Lucus holds his jaw in pain and cracks his neck. He has a look of pure evil on his face. He then Punches Erin and blood streams from her nose.

He punches her in the stomach and she falls to the ground. He starts kicking her and kicking her. "Stop. Please Stop. You're hurting her!" I scream, But that only makes him laugh and kick her harder. He then leans down to her and whispers in her ear. I couldn't hear what he said and didn't care, I was too worried about Erin. The two brothers then Leave the room and I rush over to her, Not moving on the ground.

Muahaha... Comment who you hate more, Liam or Lucus. I really wanna know who wins. ;) more updates coming soon.