Lucus

Voights POV

I knew what I had to do. I knew Erin was running out of time. I made up my mind and drove off, not telling anyone where I was going. I pulled up to the prison and got out of my car. I knew this was a 50/50 chance that I would get Erin back, But I had to do something.

I turned to the guard and he handed a person with a bag over his head to me. I removed the bag and looked at him. Yup, this is Lucus. I remember his face very clearly. I put him in the car and drove back to the station.

I walk up the stairs and hear someone talking. "I'm sure where ever Voight is, he is planning to get Erin back." It was Olinsky. Just then they all turned around. I looked at them and said, "This is Lucus Riggson, Liam's brother." Nobody said a word, They just looked at each other. 

Erin's POV

I was sitting alone tied to the chair. I was losing a lot of blood and felt weak. I heard the door open and closed my eyes. Someone walked in and placed something on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Liam holding a rag to my shoulder. He looks at me and presses harder. I groan and look at him with so much hate.

He leans down to my ear and whispers, "They have ten minutes, Or they will find a piece of you at a time." He stands up and cuts my restrains. I am so weak I can't even lift my arm. He tips the chair over, making me fall to the floor, as he sits on the bed. But as soon as he sits down his phone went off. He looks at me with a smile and walks out of the room.