Pain

I screamed in pain as the bullet went into my shoulder. He covers my mouth and says. "No screaming or I will put another one in you." I start to cry and breathe in deeply. 

"I heard you on the phone!" I say through the pain. "You said you wouldnt kill me if my team met your demands." 

"I didnt say that, Aiden did. So it's his word, not mine." He smirked. 

"What are the demands?" I ask trying to take his focus off the gun he is still pointing at me. 

"My brother's freedom." He admits.

Everyone in the Police statement is now working on finding Erin. Only the people in the room know about the phone call and are trying to get around the demands but if they cant, they are all ok with letting one criminal go and getting the heart of their team back. They would get both Aiden and James in jail when they got Erin back.

(Erin's P.O.V)

"Freedom?" I asked. "Your brothers in Prison?" 

"Ya, and guess who put him there. Voight!" He said. 

"So you decided to take me from him. You know thats really smart." I say trying to throw him off. "Taking the thing Voight loves the most." 

"Ya, I know. That's why I did it." He says proudly. 

"The only thing you got wrong, is that he will stop at nothing to get me back. Even if you kill me. He will get payback." I say knowing that would make him think. He puts the gun in his holder and walks off. He comes back a couple of minutes later and is smiling. He takes the Needle out of my arm. 

"You know. You were right. He will try to get revenge. So maybe I need to send him a little message." He says cutting my restrains. He then dragges me into another room.