Relocating

"I know your team found Aiden by now and will get answers. So we are going to do a little relocating." Liam says. 

"They are going to find me." I say shaking. 

"Why do you think we are relocating? I know they will track you here." 

"If they they can track me here, they will find me where you are taking me next." I say with a small glimpse of hope. Liam doesnt say anything and just walks away.

Liams 'Backup' came in the room and put a blindfold over my eyes. Then he gagged me. He told me to get up and start walking. It felt like we only walked about five minutes. I got picked up and thrown into a trunk. I broke my restraints and took off my blindfold and gag to see nothing. It was completely dark. I Knew what I had to do but I had no idea how well it would work.

 The car was moving when I heard Police Sirens pass us. I heard laughing in the front seat. "You hear that Erin? That's the last time you will hear your team." Liam said from the drivers seat. I was confused because he still needed me. He wasn't going to kill me. At least not yet. 

"What do you mean?" I yelled hoping he could hear me through the trunk. A couple minutes later he turned on the radio. "There has been an explosion in a factory on Alice St. we do not yet know the cause.." The radio turned off and all I heard was Liam laughing. Tears started to form in my eyes.

Some time later, I lost track of how long it took, the car stopped. I heard the car doors slam and I knew what I had to do. I layed on my back with my feet up ready to kick, But when the trunk opened there was nobody there. "Nice try Erin, But im too smart for you." I hear Liam say. "Get out of the trunk with your hands up." I did as he said, knowing that he had a gun, and got hit on the head with something hard.