30 minutes

(Erins POV)

I wake up tied to a chair. I look around and see different knives and tools on my bed. I start breathing heavily. "Now now, relax." I hear from behind me. I look at him and gulp. He touches my shoulder and I groan. He squeezes it harder and I scream. 

"Stop!" I warn him. He looks at the bed, then at my shoulder.

"The bullet is still in there." He says calmly. "It's moving down. If the bullet doesn't come out then it could pierce your heart or lung." 

"What do you care? It's not like your going to help me." He grins tightening my restrains. He then walks over to the bed and picks up a knife. I squirm trying to move away.

He walks closer and puts his hand on the back of my shoulder, then jabs the knife in the same spot where the bullet was. I screamed and realized what he was doing. He was trying to get the bullet out. A couple of minutes later he pulls the bullet out. "Why did you do that?" I asked. 

"I still need you alive. Your team has half an hour to give me my brother. I can't kill you before I get him back." he says.

(Intelligence unit)

"Where is Voight?" Ruzek asked. "We have half an hour to give Liam his brother back." 

"Im sure where ever Voight is, he is planning to get Erin back." Olinsky says trying to calm everyone down. Just then Voight walks through the door, but someone else walked through behind him. "This is Lucus Riggson, Liam's brother."