United

Nadia's POV

I am so scared. I am tied up in a bedroom and am helpless. I start to scream for anyone to help me when someone came through the door. I was hopeful until I saw his face, It was Liam. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have the most annoying voice?" He says as he grabs a roll of duct tape and covers my mouth. He then leaves the room and tears start to fall down my cheek.

About 10 minutes later, I hear footsteps again. The door opens and I can't believe my eyes. It's Erin. My eyes widen as Lucus throws her to the ground and she groans. I see the blood on her shirt and I start to breathe heavily. The door Shuts and Erin turns around. I look at her face in shock. She had a black eye, bruising around her neck, a gash on her head, she also had rope burns on both wrists. Her eyes were big as she saw me tied to the bed.

She struggles to stand up and eventually reaches me. She knows she is helpless with handcuffs on so she tries to free herself. She pulls and twists when I hear a crack and her hand starts to bleed. She slips the cuff off her left hand and starts to untie my restraints. My hands are free and the tape is off my mouth. The next thing I knew, Erin and I were in a tight bear hug.

I squeeze her tighter forgetting about her shoulder and she groans at the pain once more. "Erin, I'm so sorry." Is all I can say. She shakes her head and pulls me back into a lighter hug. 

When we finally let go of each other she askes, "What are you doing here? How long have you been here? Are you hurt?"

I tell her everything. "I was walking home and a dark van was following me. The next thing I know is that I'm getting tied up. I don't know how long I've been here." She then searches me for bruises or cuts. I tell her I am fine. They didn't do anything. We both relax and sit against the bedside.