The Message

He slams the door behind us and lets me go. I was still weak and could barely stand. I looked up to see a camera on a tripod. "You were right, Voight will try to get his revenge." He says with a smile. "So you are going to send him a little message." 

"What if I don't?" I asked 

"If you don't..." He said looking at something covered by a blanket. He takes the blanket off. It was a tub full of ice water. He finishes his sentence, "Then I get to have some fun." He grabs me by the hair and forces my head in the tub. When he finally pulls me out he points to the camera. "And by the way, the cameras are already on. You will Release my brother and let us go free. If you don't..." He hesitated. "Then you will never see Erin again."

He dunked my head in the tub again. When I tried to fight him off he pulled me up and threw me to the floor. "I told you what would happen if you tried to fight." He said pulling out his gun. He pulled the trigger and nothing happened. "That was your last chance. If you try to fight again, You will get one in your other arm!" He says grabbing my arm and squeezing my arm where he had shot before.

I screamed as pain shot through my arm. He smiled and let go. He looked at the camera and said the demands over. "You will release my brother and let us go free. If you don't you will never see your precious Erin again." When he was done talking he looked at me then turned the camera off.

"Now what?" I ask cautiously. 

"Now I get someone to deliver this and give them a time limit. If I don't see my brother free in one hour, Well, you don't wanna know what happens to you." He dragged me back into the other room and tied me up. I noticed he didn't drug me and knew that I had a chance if I could gather my strength.