Surgery

Brett's POV

Mills and I are going as fast as we can but we aren't sure it will be fast enough. We get down to the ambulance and put Erin in the back. Halstead comes running up behind us asking if he can ride with her. I look at Mills and he shakes his head. "Sorry, There's just not enough room." I explain to him. He nods and walks off to Voight's car.

I am driving down the road when I hear Mills shout. "Were losing her. How long?" 2 minutes I shout in response. "Your gonna have to make it 1." He shouts while trying to keep Erin alive. "Come on Erin, stick with me." I hear Mills say as the heart regulator goes flat.

I put the pedal to the floor and we got to the hospital in less than a minute. We rush to the back and open it up. We are wheeling Erin down the hall and straight into the surgery room. All the doctors are ready and are scared. Almost everyone at the Hospital knew Erin and was a good friend of hers.

Voight's POV

Halstead and I get to the station and quickly get changed. We meet the rest of the team and get in our personal vehicles. We race to the Hospital and burst inside. Brett is waiting to give us updates. Halstead tries to get past but they won't let him. I know he cares for her but making the doctor's job harder won't make Erin better.

I calm him down and we both go sit in the waiting room. Nadia is there pacing back and forth. I put my hand on her shoulder and she turns around. Tears are falling down her face. "It's my fault. I'm the reason she got hurt. It's all my fault." She says crying into my shoulders. Mills comes over and puts a hand on Nadia's back. 

"Before Erin fell unconscious she told me to tell you something. She said "It's my choice and I choose to protect you. It's not your fault." Nadia falls to her knees and starts to cry.

I might update one more chapter today. Sorry if they aren't that good, I got a minor concussion playing soccer and can't do much. Let me know what you think. :)