Reward

"I did the job, when do I get my reward?" Askes Aiden. 

"You did part of your job. You know what to do, remember the slip of paper?" Liam says. "Don't mention my name or where Erin is. Just read what is on the paper and hang up. Once you are done the you will get your reward." Liam adds.

Voight and Halstead return to the rest of the team. "Did you find out who took Erin?" Asked Atwater. 

"Aiden James." Answers Voight "He is a wanted fugitive and...." Halsteads phone started ringing cutting him off. 

"Hello?" Halstead answered. 

"We have Detective Erin Lindsay." A voice came from the phone. Halstead put his phone on speaker. "If you meet our commands, Erin wont die." 

"Who is this?" Voight askes with anger in his voice.

(Erins P.O.V.)

I can hear someone talking on the phone. The only words I could make out were, "If you meet our commands, Erin wont die." I shivered hearing "wont DIE." They didn't say they wouldn't hurt me. I heard a door open and a man walked in. It was the man who kidnapped me. "Hello Erin." The man says. "You don't recognize me? I'm hurt." He says sarcastically. He then moves closer. "Aiden James." He says. I looked at the floor. 

"Are you here because of Diana?" I ask. 

"You murdered her! You shot her right in front of me!" He yelled. 

"She had a gun. She pointed it at..." Aiden smacked me. 

"You don't have the right to talk about her!" He says as a tear roled down his face.

He pulled out a gun and points it at me. He puts his finger on the trigger. "AIDEN!!" I hear from across the room. "Your time is up. Your reward is in your car. Take it and get lost." Aiden hissed as Liam takes the gun from him. Aiden walks out and slams the door. Liam walks over. "I have big plans for you." He says with a smirk as he pulled the trigger.