Cover blown

Erin was told to dress casually but to stick out as well. She picked out a casual dress and got changed. When she was done changing, she walked up to the rest of the team and all eyes were on her. "I thought casual meant like, jeans and a t-shirt." Ruzek commented. 

"Not when you are trying to be casual while also sticking out." Erin says.

"I think she looks perfect." Halstead said. Voight looked at him with suspicion. "I mean, for hitting the casual mark." Erin smiled. 

"So what's the plan?" Erin asked. 

"Antonio and Ruzek will be sitting on two different benches looking for Liam. Halstead will be walking around keeping an eye on you incase you need backup." Voight explained as they all headed out of the precinct. 

They got to the park and spread out. "In position." Ruzek and Antonio reported. 

Halstead walked over to Erin, "Be careful, Just holler if you need backup." She nodded and walked off. It felt like she was walking around for hours. Her feet hurt so she went to sit down on a bench. The bench was next to where Antonio was sitting. 

"Maybe he isn't here." She muttered under her breath. As soon as she said that, a man approached her. He was eyeing Antonio suspiciously, causing Antonio to get up and leave so Erin's cover wasn't blown. 

"Parden me." Said the stranger. "Can you help me find the post office?" He asked. Erin stands up to point in the direction to go, but before she even got a word out she felt something touch her side. "Do exactly as I say or I will blow your guts out. Do you understand?" Erin shook her head. "Don't reach for your gun!" The Stranger said quickly. "Act like you are showing me where to go so your, buddies don't follow. Do you understand?" She didn't move or say anything. "I said, do you understand?" 

Erin felt the gun push harder into her side. "Yes." She said with a fake smile. They started walking and soon they were out of her team's sight.