Linstead

Erin's POV

Our lips collide and I felt a connection. I couldn't believe what was happening for a minute, but as soon as I did I kissed back. We broke the kiss and just stared into each other's eyes. "About time." I say with a smile. He looked at me and laughed. Soon I joined the laughter and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I wanted to make it the right moment." He said, "I thought I waited too long and that I lost you." He continued. I shook my head.

"You could never lose me." I say kissing his cheek.

Halstead's POV

We were laying in bed and must have fallen asleep. We woke to a gunshot. Erin looked terrified. I moved in front of her as I reached for my gun. We hear footsteps as I scramble for my gun. Someone enters the room and points a gun at Erin. "Drop it or she dies." I hear a familiar voice say. I look at his face, Liam. 'BANG' I hear the gunfire and Erin scream.

"I said drop it." Liam said again. I realized I was still holding my gun. I dropped it and ran to Erin's side. 

"Erin?" I say with tears in my eyes. 

"I'm okay, it's just my leg." She said as Liam comes over to me and put the gun to my head. 

"Now get up and move!" Liam yells. I get up and help Erin. "MOVE!" Liam yells again. We slowly walk out of the apartment. When we reach a dark van something hit the back of my head, hard.

I wake up tied to a chair. I look to my left to see Erin on the ground still unconscious. "Erin?" I whisper. I get no response and try again louder. "Erin?" Nothing. All of a sudden a door opens. 

"Your awake." I hear Liam say. "But Erin's not. Oh well, I can just torture you till she wakes up." He says with a smirk on his face. Just as he pulls a knife out I hear Erin groan.

"Oh good, This is going to be much more fun." Liam says pulling Erin's hair and raising her into a chair. "You remember this, don't you?" He asks as he gently slides the knife across Erin's leg. She gasped and I lost it. I looked down to see that I was only tied down by tape. I yanked up and broke free. I slammed my fist into Liam's jaw and lost all control. 

"You remember this?" I asked him as I grabbed his gun and shot him in the stomach.

Erin's POV

I had no idea what was going on but I looked around to see Jay tied to a chair and felt a knife against my leg where the bullet was. I hear something snap and look at Jay. He broke free. He punched Liam and grabbed his gun. I was about to tell him to stop but remembered all the things he and his brother did to me. I hear the gun go off and see Jay by my side. "Are you ok?" He quickly asked. 

"My head is killing me." I tell him. He then picks me up and starts walking. 

"We're getting out of here." He says as my eyes close.

I know it's a long chapter but I got caught up in it. let me know what you think. :)