Chapter 11: Odd Discoveries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossview Icelands Kingdom: The Ethereal Hill.

*Moments later*

-Taehyun's POV-

I rode towards The Ethereal Hill without a problem. I got out of the palace, and no one seemed to notice or care, and I didn't cross with my father. It made everything better since right now, I don't know how he would react if he sees me or how I would act around him. The problems related to the kingdom had always worried me, but my father wants to believe that I'm not determined to take charge because he doesn't desire to share his power. My mother is right; it's difficult for my father to accept that the kingdom will be mine at some point.

Currently, I'm riding slowly while searching for Julie. I saw Ace before, but she wasn't anywhere nearby. So, I began to look around the land before reaching the hill that gave this place its name. I still have Harry with me; the owl seems comfortable on my shoulder, so I didn't worry about moving faster.

-Julie? – I shouted while noticing that the winter was coming to an end. The green color of the plants is showing off more. That makes me feel glad for the animals around since the cold days are almost over.

-Taehyun. – Julie called, making me glance in all directions when suddenly, she appeared in front of me.

-Where were you? Ace is alone over there. – I questioned while pointing in Ace's direction.

-I know, but we are the only ones here. And I only went to pick up some flowers. – Julie pointed out, making me look at the bunch of plants on her arms. I lost my sight in them while remembering that Hazel used to gather flowers too. -Taehyun? – Julie called me, brushing away the thoughts inside my head.

-Sorry, I got lost for a moment. Let me help you with those, and then we can talk. – I said, which Julie nodded for as a response.

After that, I jumped off my horse and helped Julie with the plants she's carrying. I took my horse's leash while we walked back to Ace. -Oh, here's your owl; Harry behaved well, so you can give him a treat when you get home. – I said while Harry flew over Julie's shoulder.

-I'm glad! I thought Harry was the smartest way to search for you. – Julie admitted as we continued to walk.

-Why? What happened? – I questioned. -I read the letter and you said that something happened in Crystal Hall. – I remembered while looking at Julie.

-Well, my father is a royal knight in the village. So, I tend to hear more about his job than I should, and last night, something happened when you went back to the palace. – Julie spoke before we got towards Ace, and then we placed the flowers inside Julie's bag. -When you left, my father arrived at my house along with his group of royal knights. According to my father, the King wanted extra security that night. – Julie explained worriedly.