Chapter 4: Different Kingdoms

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossview Icelands Kingdom – Northwall

-Taehyun's POV-

We took our horses and ride to the principal city of the kingdom. Hazel is following me to the borderline that it's beside the territory, but nobody was there, and it seems something mayor was occurring since it looks like all of the residents aren't visible through the streets. I hurried my pace to see where everybody was at, but there's when Hazel heard loud mourns and people yelling angrily. I followed her lead until we reached the plaza of the city; we are still on the horses while staring at the immense crowd fighting against the royal knights.

I got distracted while looking at everybody fighting, but when I directed my attention to Hazel, I noticed that she got off her horse and began to push the people on her way to reach the center of the plaza. I immediately noticed that my father was there, punishing somebody while hitting them with a leash, but shortly, Hazel got between them, causing my father to hit her.

-How dare you to step here?! – My father yelled, annoyed.

-You can't hurt people! I won't let you! – Hazel said before standing up from the floor.

-He broke the law! He must return to his kingdom! – My father spoke aggressively. -Move, or I'll hit you both! – He threatened.

Without hesitation, I got off my horse and ran towards Hazel. I stood in front of her, stopping my father from going any further.

-You won't hurt Hazel. Not on my watch. – I stated angrily. – Nobody should get treated this way! – I shouted at my father.

-You want me to hit you too, huh? – My father questioned. Almost mocking me. -Here's the reason why you can't belong to the royal knights' team; you are weak. – My father stated, looking at me with disgust.

-Taehyun is the bravest man I know. And don't talk that way to him. – Hazel demanded, making her eyes turn a green color.

I held Hazel's hand from behind, trying to calm her down and avoiding the revelation of her nature.

-The royal knights weren't a unit meant for this, father. And you know that. – I declared solemnly, and then I looked at the rest of the people of Northwall. They were listening closely and staring at everything that was happening. I took Hazel's hand tighter before exhaling. -As the prince of the Rossview Icelands Kingdom. I order all of the knights to step away from the people, and everyone may go to their homes. – I ordered. Immediately, capturing everyone's attention.

My father looked at me, surprised. But he was even more amazed when he noticed that all of the knights did as I say, and the residents of Northwall began to walk away from the plaza.