Chapter 19: Renewed Sensation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossview Icelands Kingdom: Northwall.

-Taehyun's POV-

I fixed my eyes on Julie, waiting for an answer from her part. But it appears that she doesn't want to speak, which makes me feel more frustrated than before.

-Julie, what are you hiding? – I asked, repeating my question as I hope to hear an answer from her.

A slight movement from Julie's hand made my eyes widen, focusing on the levels on her wrist. Briefly, she placed her arm in front of me, then showing the area she previously examined.

-When I returned from the forest, I noticed my levels changing color. At first, I thought someone poisoned me, so I made an antidote, drank it, and waited for the curative effect. But there wasn't a difference, and now I don't know what to do. – Julie explained, appearing worried while watching her wrist.

Without hesitation, I held Julie's arm and stared at the lines on her wrist. The color is a combination between blue and grey, which are distinctive from Julie's characteristic turquoise color. Gently, I caressed her skin, trying to deduce what caused her strange condition.

-Ah Jul, come with me to Permafrost Castle. Perhaps we can find an answer through the medicinal books inside the royal library. – I suggested while looking worriedly at Julie.

She stood in silence for some moments before nodding. -Alright. But before we go, I want to explain to you the reason behind Young Lin's arrival. – Julie said while glancing at me.

-We can discuss that later. Right now, we have to cure you, Ah Jul. – I claimed before leaving her hand aside, then walking towards the door.

-Taehyun! – Julie held my arm, causing me to look back at her. -Thank you. I wanted to solve this problem myself, but I'm glad that you worry. – Julie sincerely said as I smiled at her words.

-It's alright. I'm always going to be here when you need me. Now, we have to go. – I spoke before taking Julie's hand, then guiding her out of the house.

Rossview Icelands Kingdom: Permafrost Castle.

*Moments later*

I took Julie to the castle, and we didn't waste time entering the royal library. I began to check the books I acknowledge, then giving others to Julie as we continued to focus on finding a solution to her condition. Honestly, I became worried after Julie showed me her levels; after all, I saw something like it before. I can't tell the reason, but I'm worrying more about Julie than other times. We know each other slightly more, but we are still new in each other's life; nevertheless, I feel grateful that I found her before giving up on the throne and this kingdom.