|| PROLOGUE ||

"FAR LANDS HISTORY - RIPPED PAGE PT. 1"

Centuries ago, there once existed harmony between the four kingdoms; all entities could learn and see the variety within the characteristic that separated each territory of Far Lands. People were able to walk further than the borderlines; after all, there wasn't any physical division between lands, and the only thing that changed was the colors that painted the scenery.

Everything seemed to be in eternal joy and understanding. The rulers never had misunderstandings while doing the laws for the four kingdoms, and they also shared their powers. The institutes of magic didn't exclude any person who wanted to learn regardless of the place of birth. And the training schools for knights had the flexibility of accepting anyone without minding the offspring of the interested person.

Those are now called "The Golden Years." And not long after, just a couple of centuries passed before the chaos began to spread over the kingdoms. The rules weren't in harmony anymore, rumors turned into flames, and selfishness ghosted the entire region of Far Lands. The sudden conflict soon began to threaten "The Four Realms Agreement," which is a covenant made by the four kingdoms, where the five divine powers got contained. These sources of energy are responsible for the magic that each individual takes inside Far Lands. The royal families got tested once the chaos between them began, but nobody could trust in each other anymore, which made the agreement break and "The Downfall of The Realms," best known as the "Destruction of Harmony," began.

Dark days arrived in Far Lands, and the four kingdoms got divided by the problematic between them. Nobody can tell what happened, but history books affirm that one territory committed treason to gain more power and followers. After the war between the kingdoms ended, borders got to build, the system of the laws changed, and the protection of the divine powers grew even more. Each region learns about the magic the territory possesses, and the element of the divine energy it's the only thing that can get found inside the libraries of each kingdom.

Up until this day, nobody has wondered about "The Four Realms Agreement," and it seems people don't want to remember those dark days. But with the progress of technology and science, a lot of aspects from history started to appear on the surface, and young, talented princes want to rule their kingdoms to bring Far Lands together once again. The five of them will dive into the hidden pieces of history that their lands hold, and they'll uncover the truth behind the downfall of the realms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for selecting this book. I hope you enjoy reading the storyline prepared for you. It's a new series that I've worked on since last year, and I wanted it to be super special with TXT involved. So, I hope you like how the story will develop. 

Disclaimers will be uploaded soon. Now, enjoy the book!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------