Chapter 29: The Rebels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossview Icelands Kingdom: The Ethereal Hill.

*Hours later*

-Taehyun's POV-

Before the break ended, I talked with the newest additions to the team. Fortunately, everything went well; we had a serious conversation about what the upcoming days will bring us. Now, I can begin with Crystal Hall's investigation, meaning I'll have a rigorous talk with Young Lin. I thought about it for a while, and I decided to interrogate him before Crystal Hall's royal knights find Young Lin's location. Even though Northwall is secure due to the royal knights' constant presence, I still believe Young Lin will get out one way or another. However, I didn't reveal any of my worries to my teammates. After all, there's nothing to do at this moment.

The day at the institute consumed all my energy, yet I enjoyed it more than I expected. I believed that after the third day, I would be over the lessons, but I'm still fond of them for now. Today, even though I met new people, I decided to run away from Vality Institute. I called Bella and galloped away to The Ethereal Hill, hoping to find some peace to ease my mind. I've been thinking about The Four Realms Agreement and how it ended. After realizing everything that occurred around the kingdom without my notice makes me feel unsettled, causing me to wonder what else I might be missing.

Right now, I'm looking at the view from the hill, admiring the dark green color around the area. Spring is finally here, and the ice melted away a few days ago, bringing life back to the ground. I'm sitting down while finding some rest after a stressful morning, and in the meantime, Bella is enjoying the peaceful moment.

-You are so predictable. – I heard Julie say, causing me to chuckle slightly. Then, I closed my eyes while facing up to the sky.

-I expected you to come, too, dear. – I teased Julie, briefly looking her way. She left her horse beside Bella before joining my side.

-Am I your "dear?" – Julie questioned, sarcastically surprised.

-Do you mind the nickname? – I asked while smiling at Julie.

-No. Actually. I like how it sounds. – Julie admitted.

-I know you love tulips, so why don't I call you like one? – I suggested, making Julie chuckle slightly at my words.

-Call me whatever you'd like; you already gave me multiples. – Julie mentioned.

-Alright, Tulip! – I teased before we giggled together. Then, I caressed Julie's chin while smiling subtly.

-Hey, your smile is fading. – Julie noticed, causing me to shake my head gently.

-I'm alright, feeling overwhelmed with the current circumstances. – I admitted as Julie gazes into my eyes, causing me to scoff at her actions. -Don't you trust your prince? – I asked, noticing how Julie reads me.