Chapter 28: Prince's Revelation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossview Icelands Kingdom: Vality Institute.

*Days later*

-Taehyun's POV-

The new school year began two days ago, and it appears the students know who I am. However, not all of them can tell my identity; therefore, it isn't troublesome now. These days, Jisung and Julie had helped me get used to the institute, the new schedule, and everything involving my studies. I also got news from Grandma Lu; within this time, she told me that his grandson got back to his studies. She thanked me for convincing him, but besides her gratefulness, I felt happy to know another sorcerer didn't give up due to their circumstances. Nevertheless, after receiving better updates from my relatives and friends, I haven't heard anything about Crystal Hall; it seems the central city is protected well by the royal knights. Yet, I perceive an attack might occur, and perhaps Young Lin's colleagues want him back.

They'll find their way to break into the castle.

I continue to think about this possibility; after all, Young Lin is an essential piece in Crystal Hall's vengeance against the king, my father.

-Taehyun, are you listening? – Julie asked, causing me to shake my thoughts off my head.

-What? – I said, confused.

-Ugh! Can't you stop spacing out, prince? It is the third time I have caught you like this. – Jisung complained while walking through the corridors.

-Third time? – Julie questioned.

-Yes. In History of Magic, I found him in the clouds. And then, in Brewery class, Taehyun spaced out again. – Jisung pointed out.

-I'm sorry, it is my third day in the institute, and somehow, it feels odd to be here. – I admitted, still covering my conflicts.

-Your majesty, I can read your eyes; you can't lie to me. – Julie reminded me, causing me to sigh.

She's right. We discovered that our connection makes us see through each other's thoughts. I forgot.

-If you know how I feel, why don't you say it, Ms. Nae? – I questioned while crossing my arms.

-Alright. – Julie rolled her eyes before looking at Jisung. -Taehyun is thinking about Crystal Hall, you know, the secret we told you. – Julie mentioned as Jisung listened carefully.

-Oh! Well, that makes sense. – Jisung said before looking at me. -If you want to move forward with Crystal Hall's investigation, you'll need a team. – Jisung told me, which I nodded for in response.

-I have someone I can count on, but I believe we need more people. – I admitted, having Xiao on the back of my thoughts.

-I will ask my friend if he wants to join; he's a great sorcerer among Vality students. – Jisung said, causing me to smile at him.