Chapter 6: Truths to Reveal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossview Icelands Kingdom – Glacial Tower

-Taehyun's POV-

I'm at the Glacial Tower, the only place where any sort of magic can get executed, and where I communicate with my friends, the princes, from the other kingdoms. Jisung is one of the few people that can access the tower; he has the key to come inside whenever he wants. So, Jisung regularly gives me the chance to talk with some of the princes and take another escape from reality. The way of communication it's easy; I make a spell that provides me a crystalline portal, which shows me someone from another kingdom that I contacted.

Right now, I'm talking with the princes Soobin and Huening Kai. Both of them are listening closely to everything I have to say about the current situation, and by the look on their faces, they are becoming concerned.

-Are you sure that the king won't do anything against them? – Huening Kai questioned.

-I give you my word; I'm going to protect them, and my mother is also supporting them. – I spoke before taking a deep breath.

-Taehyun, you need to find out what's going on with your kingdom. Attempt everything you can to find the treaty we talked to you about, please. – Soobin spoke worriedly.

-Yes, okay. I'll try to see what I can find, hyung. – I nodded before looking at the clock hanging on the wall.

-Hyung, where should I search first? I'll get inside the castle once I return. – I spoke while looking at Soobin.

-A secret place inside the palace could be at the library or hidden behind a wall. – Soobin suggested.

-Tae-hyung, search inside the basement; there's where we found the missing piece of the map, we mentioned. – Huening Kai said thoughtfully.

-Alright, Kai. – I nodded before smiling at them.

-I'm glad we talked again. Hopefully, the next time it won't have to be under unpleasant circumstances. – I sincerely said to both of them.

-Take care, Taehyun. And if you need anything, you can count on us. – Soobin smiled.

-Hyung, thanks for informing us! We'll wait for another call. – Huening Kai said gladly.

-Of course. Take care! – I said before vanishing the portal, and after that, I stared at Jisung.

-Now, what are you going to do? – Jisung asked, confused.

-I believe that if what Soobin says about the secrets and that each realm has one, I'm sure that my father knows something about it. And even my mother might have some knowledge of that treaty Huening Kai mentioned. – I spoke while focusing on what to do next. -I have to find the secrets of my kingdom. And after that, I'm going to take control of this nation. – I stated sternly.