Kagarobi/Emma Magorobi x Yuri Kagarin

Every Sunday was the one day of the week where Monocrow didn't make the students scavenge for materials, and they could take break from the weekly projects. Emma smiled as she relaxed on the beach in a reclining chair, hoping to catch a tan in her swimsuit - despite her arms being covered, she hoped that she could tan the rest of her torso and her legs. It was pleasantly warm outside, so she could relax even if she didn't tan.

She brought a small folding table along with her since she had asked Mikado to make takoyaki and some sushi for her, and the food platter rested on the table as she took the pieces off to eat one at a time.

While the actress was having a relaxing time, she was spotted by Yuri, who had just come out of the Monocruise and was walking nearby. By the time he noticed her, the platter was empty, and she was laying back with her eyes closed.

A few minutes later, Emma opened her eyes to see Yuri with his own swimsuit and reclining chair nearby. "...You really couldn't resist relaxing here with a woman around, could you?" She sighed.

"No, that was not my intention. My logic was more of 'great minds think alike." He assured. "After that huge windstorm a while ago, why wouldn't anyone want to relax on this beautiful day? Russia is more cold than anything."

"I thought that you could go to warm places often since you're rich too. Do you not go on vacations?" Emma inquired, picking up a takoyaki ball from the platter and eating it.

The spaceman shook his head. "Not often. I was the heir to a business, so I had a job to do. I rarely got vacations, and going to warmer climates usually happened whenever I was either on a business trip or being kidnapped." He explained.

"Oh, that's a shame. Were you at least allowed to indulge a little with rich products?" She questioned. "Things like champagne, expensive foods, clothes to show off in? Of course, charity is a good place to give wealth to as well, there are a lot of people that need money more than us."

"That is quite true, there would be less crime and kidnappings if the economy was designed to distribute money more fairly." Yuri agreed, tilting his head back and closing his eyes. "It seems that both of us have very different lifestyles, despite our wealth similarities. Perhaps your family is less stricter in business practice?"

"Not quite. My parents are British, they were elderly when they adopted and raised me, and they sent me to get acting lessons when I expressed an interest in that. They went from thinking 'She's 6, how can she scare you?' to teaching me that I shouldn't give them early heart attacks." Emma laughed awkwardly, a little embarrassed at the memory.

"You're very lucky to have found them, even I am envious!" Yuri declared. "But I am grateful to them, they raised their daughter to be an amazing actress!"

"When I got older, I started auditioning for more movie roles, and I started taking roles in America. My parents enrolled me in an all-girls boarding school near Hollywood, and I started making my own money as an actress." Emma continued, ignoring Yuri's comments. "Even if I had to hide my Japanese ethnicity, I ended up with more money than I could dream of and a lot of free time on my hands."

"That is very fortunate indeed. My father rarely allowed me to do anything as exciting as those things, he put me into training for the space industry from a young age to prepare me for being the heir to the Kagarin Conglomerate." The spaceman sighed. "Of course, this choice to make me heir this early resulted in over sixty kidnappings over the course of my life. The outcome wouldn't have changed if I had said anything."

"Hm... While my wealth was earned and pleasure-oriented, yours was more business-oriented." The blonde remarked.

"Of course, I did have times where I was allowed to relax. A few vacations when I didn't have anything planned, and plenty of delicious food and drinks. Especially the food, I was given lots of different kinds from around the world!" Yuri happily recalled. "In my opinion, even if Mikado is a male, he is very talented in his culinary skills. He can even make international foods when asked! I would be very happy to have him or someone on his level in my employment."

"Forgive me, but Void will not be giving him up just yet. Perhaps when we graduate from Hope's Peak, you may be able to convince him to work for you." The actress laughed. "He did make this platter for me; he never complains when someone asks him to cook something." She showed Yuri a piece of sushi from the platter, then ate it happily.

Their banter went back and forth about their wealthy lives before coming to this island, then they were eventually called inside to come get lunch.