Chapter 22

Ariana's POV

I sat on my couch, in my living room, watching The Fault in our Stars, while eating a chocolate X-treme blizzard from Dairy Queen that Colleen gave me.

It has been a week since the whole situation with Jai. I am so upset but I was dating a jerk. I'm happy I ATLEAST found out before something crazyyyy happened.

It was already crazy but it could've been way worse. Jacky could've got pregnant.

Anyways I've shut everyone out. I don't like to talk to my mom, friends or even my grandpa.

I know I really should be talking to my Grandpa because of Nona but I have to deal with a very harsh breakup and Nona's death. I think I'm excused. (Not really lol)

My Nona meant so much to me and Jai did too.

The difference is that I hate Jai and he's a worthless piece of junk. I loved Nona because she was amazing in every way.

I miss both of them so much though.

__________________

When I finish my second carton of sugar free ice cream, (yep it's sugar free) I grab my phone and look at my notifications.

I saw multiple texts from my mom. Each of the texts asked if I was okay.

I answered:

Sure

____________________

*3 days later*

There was a knock at my door so I groaned and managed to get up.

When I opened the door I saw Jai holding 2 roses...i bet they were plastic..and he was wearing a tuxedo.

"Looking fresh Jai," I say with a serious face, "Now leave."

I start to close the door but he stops it with his foot.

"Please just listen," Jai begs.

"Please gooo, I told you not to even try to get me back!" I say angrily.

"Please it's important," he begs even more.

"Fine" I cross my arms and wait for him to explain.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I hesitantly moved out the way allowing Jai to walk into my living room.

"I would never cheat on you especially while you're going through what you're going through," Jai brings me to the couch and he stares into my eyes.

"Why were you giving her chocolate?"

"I got her chocolate because I was gonna tell her that we can not see each other anymore because I wanted you. Jacky's insane and now I know why I broke up with her the first time."

I begin to understand everything. It's nice to give someone chocolate if you're gonna break up with them. chocolate solves all problems.

"When I'm with you, I have so much pain," I look to the ground sadly.

"What do you mean?"Jai looked concerned.

"I have these dreams where I'm burning in fire and it feels like I'm actually burning because it hurts so whenever you break my heart you're like burning me..and hurting me."

Jai just looks confused.

"It's hard to understand," I explain.

He nods then stands up leaving the flowers on the couch.

"I hope you at least know I love you," he says with his Australian accent standing out and smiles.

"I hope you know I do to," I look at the floor so he wouldn't see my face. I want Jai but I don't think that's the best decision.

He walks out slowly just in case I might change my mind but I don't and continue to look at the floor.

When I hear the door shut I run to the window and watch him angrily stomp to his car. It made me feel so bad but it was the right thing.

When he drives off I go back to my couch and sob hard knowing that I let him go.

________________________

Ariana: hey I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and PLEASE VOTE its kind of short because I've had ALOT of homework and I don't feel good but I think I should update while I'm sick lol

I'm incredibly happy for 1.5k reads on this story! Ik reads aren't that important but it's amazing to me!

Sooner or later I will be making the magcon story...😊

Anyways thank for reading this remember to VOTE and

Stay Awkward 🌴

Byeeeeee