Chapter 9

Ariana's POV

I was running, hardly but I was running. It felt like I was trapped in a never ending hall. A sensation of pain would come in my ankle and would rise. The farther I ran, the higher the sensation of pain would rise. I wanted to just...stop but, but-

I woke up startled and with the smell of blueberry pancakes.

"Wow, mom you actually made blueberry pancakes?" I say going down the stairs to the kitchen. I get in the kitchen not seeing my mom but seeing Jai flipping pancakes.

"Oh hey Ari!" My mom smiled sitting at the dining table behind me.

"Good morning...and Jai you're making pancakes?" I look surprised.

"What does it look like?" He laughs.

"You got yourself a good one," my mom walks in the kitchen to get her plate of pancakes.

I laugh and get myself a plate too. When my mom sits down I sneak a kiss on Jai's cheek before putting a pancake on my plate.

"You tryna suck up to my mom?" I whisper and grin.

He hands me the syrup,"No, I'm just really likable," he grins back at me.

"Not really," I laugh.

I take my plate of blueberry pancakes to the table and sit across from my mom.

"So how'd you find him?" She whispers.

"Starbucks...," I smile while cutting my pancake with my fork and knife.

"Huh?" My mom says confused. She then eats a piece of her pancake and her eyes glow in delight.

"I told you mom...Starbucks can do more than just make society fatter," I eat a piece of my pancake too.

"Sure...what if this boy only cares about the fame?" She says seriously.

"Oh that's what I thought before too. But nope, he totally doesn't...he said it was just luck," I stick out my tongue playfully.

"Well he couldn't just leave you. He wouldn't leave Ariana Grande," my mom gives me a seldom look.

Jai comes over with two mini plates with turkey sausage patties on them and he sets them next to us both.

"Am I being talked about?" He smiles.

"No-" i say with my mom interrupting me.

"Yep," my mom says with a bite of the sausage. "This is really good."

"Thanks," Jai smiles and walks to do some more magic in our kitchen.

I just stare at the sausage.

"Mom, I can't eat this...," I whisper.

"Why not?"

"You know...I'm vegan."

"So...why don't you tell him that?" She takes another bite out of that disgusting meat.

"He went through all that trouble...it'll be awkward," I still stare at the meat.

"You're ridiculous."

"Fine," I accept.

I stand up and bring my plate of untouched sausage to Jai.

"Hey, I um..cant eat this," I say trying to not sound rude.

"Why?"

"I'm a vegan," I set the plate down.

"That sucks, I make good sausage," he smiles amusingly.

"You all are weirdos," I playfully punch his arm.

"You can't say that before you were vegan you didn't like meat," he grins and grabs my hand.

"I hated it," I smiled.

He leans in to my face and I close my eyes knowing that he was going to kiss me. Whenever he kisses me, I feel like nothing is around. Like the day we were at the park and it rained and we kissed...that was amazing.

I feel his lips on mine and I keep my eyes shut but suddenly I don't feel his lips. I open my eyes quickly seeing my mom standing next to Jai.

"Hey love birds," my mom laughs.

"Why are you interrupting the moment?" I cross my arms. My mom just laugh and then walks away.

"I love you," Jai smiles and holds my wrist.

"I lo-," before I could finish my sentence I feel Jai's lips on mine. We were pretty much just making out in a kitchen.

__________________________________

Jai's POV

I arrive in my driveway after leaving Ariana's house.

I am so happy and anyone could tell because I can't really stop smiling.

I walk in the house and go to my room.

My phone begins to ring..

Joe:

Hey Jai, I haven't talked to you in a while!

Me:

Oh hey, I've been really busy lately.

Joe:

With what

Me:

A...girl

Joe:

Wow I wanna meet this girl. I haven't even seen you in a while. How about you come to my party tomorrow. You can bring your girlfriend.

Me:

Okay! You'll probably die when you see her though.

Joe:

She can't be any better than my girlfriend because I've always been better at getting girls.

Me:

Eh, not really. I think you're going to pass out and die when you see her. I think everyone will actually.

Joe:

We'll see. Well bye Jai. Lets see if you can impress all your old highschool friends with this girl.

Me:

Oh I will...

I hang up

Tomorrow will be so awesome...I just hope Ari will come.

_____________________________
___________________
________________
_____________
__________ Author's POV
_______
____ HEY. I can't believe how many views I got on this story! I'll try and update more often too. plz tell me how you like the story so far and follow me on Instagram. @fabulousari
__
_