Chapter 28

Jai's POV

"Please tell me us everything you know," one of the five police officers questioned.

He was sitting at Colleen and Josh's wooden table in their dining room with a small notebook in front of him. Ariana sat in front of him with her eyes full of sadness. I wanted to just grab her and squeeze her tightly, and have her head rest on my shoulder, and kiss her...I guess I still love her. Actually I know I still love her but I kind of ruined her life. She wouldn't possibly agree to date me again..why am I even thinking about that.

Ariana exhaled shakily, "I guess my friends were trying to throw a party after my surgery but when we came home," she continued with her voice cracking on every word, "all of this is what we see."

He writes little notes on his tiny notebook and then looks back up at Ariana. His were serious and dark.

"Do you have an idea of who would do this?" He asked.

There was a long pause before she spoke, "Jacky," Ariana says quietly.

I widen my eyes and open my mouth to say something to defend Jacky until I realized that it probably was true. Jacky hated Ariana...I didn't know anyone else who did.

Colleen, Josh, and Glozell looked at me disgustedly. They obviously remembered when I was with Jacky.

"Okay," the officer stood up, "thank you, we'll see what we can do."

Josh led them to the front door and owned it for them as they exited. When the door shut, Ariana began crying. I started to come closer to her so I could comfort her but everyone else gathered around her leaving me standing alone. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and looked down at my feet. Ari's small sobs made me feel horrible. I was almost going cry myself but if I did they'd think I was just acting because apparently they think I really don't care about Ariana. I love her.

Ariana's POV

The next day came and I was still at Colleen and Josh's house. My mom and I slept in the small guest room that was across from their room. I feel depressed and I don't see anything going to get better.

What is my life anymore? I was as happy as could be..well at least happier than I am now just maybe a few months ago. That was before I met Jai. Maybe I should get some kind of restraining order. He's some kind of demon that came from hell to ruin my life. But I also had happy times with him.

My career has been offering me no opportunities and I've lost lots of fans. I don't know what to do because I hate life.

I began sobbing as soon as I woke up. My mom woke up immediately and wrapped her arms around me (we were in the same bed).

"Ariana, it'll all get better, I promise."

I nodded but I knew it would only get worse. I didn't even tell the police officers Jacky's last name. They didn't seem to care. I continued to sob which caused Colleen and Josh to come bursting in through the door with their faces full of concern.

"What's wrong?" Colleen asks with Josh's face filled with stress and he had massive bags under his eyes.

I sniffle and began to speak but I didn't know what to say. I just hated life. What is their for me now.

"Listen Ariana, you are very talented and beautiful. Do you know how far you can get in your life?" My mom said while rubbing my back.

"What is left? My life seems like it's gone," I say sobbing some more.

"Everyone goes through something in their life, Ariana. It only makes you stronger," Colleen steps closer towards me.

I tried to stop crying but it didn't work. I pulled my covers over me and bury my head into the pillow.

"Please leave me in my room alone," I say with my voice sounding muffled.

Colleen and Josh sigh but eventually walk out. I feel my mom get out of the bed and out the room, shutting the door behind her.

My phone was taken away by my mom since Instagram is the place I would want to check. The only thing Instagram would do for me is make me want to die.

Ughhh, what's left for me anymore.

___________________________

Hey palm trees... READ THIS WHOLE THING!!!

I kinda hate this story . I kind of want to write another story. it's not an Ariana Grande fanfic bc I want to write a story with my ideas and a story that I make up for my characters. When I started this Book..I was stupid and didn't even plan out the storyline.

If you want me to make an ending for this book then comment. if I get no comments by next week then I will leave the story here and call it a completed story :/

This story just turned downright depressing and it's depressing me so it's not very fun to write and it feels like a job that's not enjoyable.

Wat I want to do is write a UNIQUE type of romance book.

I hate fanfics rn so ya..

COMMENT FOR AN ENDING (prob one or two chapters)

OR

NO COMMENTS FOR THIS TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER

This story just isn't me. BUT PLEASE read my other stories.

Byeeeeeeeee