Bonus Chapter #1

"This place is so amazing," I looked around in awe.

This was all Jai's idea. He insisted that I go out with him to a restaurant. And I mean he didn't take no for an answer. It's been a whole year almost since me and Jai confessed our love for each other.

The restaurant was Italian themed which made me love it even more, considering I'm Italian. It was dark outside so the place was lit up with gorgeous bright, white lights. There were lights dangling from the ceiling and attached to the walls. It made the place dimly lighted instead of eye-sizzling bright.

The tabletops were round with red, satin table cloths. Placed strategically on the table, was a bouquet of carmine colored roses, inside of a vase, salt and pepper stood by each other, and utensils were wrapped in a soft, cream colored napkin. In my opinion, Italian restaurants are extremely romantic. Especially this place though.

There were a great amount of people seated at tables around us. Only a few families (meaning they had children) were dining in here but they were all put in a booth. All of the couples were put in the center of the room in chairs on both sides of a round table. Fortunately, since the restaurant was large, every table had enough space so everyone could have their privacy.

Jai smiled, looking amused at my awestruck expression.

I never really had time to go out and enjoy the state of Florida's attractions. It's pretty sad, I have to admit, but with everything that I've dealt with, it makes sense.

We bought a new house that is slightly smaller than the one we owned before but still spacey. Luckily, we got a pretty good amount of money back because of insurance. I previously thought that being with Jai brought me pain and caused me to get hurt, but ever since we got together again, I've never been happier. A whole year of happiness is probably a good sign.

As our waitress brought us to our table, I reached down and intertwined me and Jai's fingers. When we reach our table, she placed down two menus for both of us. Before separating to sit in our chairs placed across from each other, Jai plants a quick kiss on my lips. Which, although quick, still made my heart skip a beat.

Jai and I sat down simultaneously and start searching through the menu as our waitress began saying her routine welcoming speech. Pretty much what almost all restaurants required the waitresses to do. The disturbing, false smile that was spread across her face made me pretty uncomfortable. I tried my best not to snicker at her.

"Would you like to start off with an appetizer?" The woman asked pulling out a small notebook from her pocket.

Jai glances at me for an answer and I nod.

"Yes but we're not ready to order that yet," Jai told her.

"Alright what about a drink?" She smiled bigger and it looked like it pained her.

"Mhm," I began, "may I have a Shirley Temple?"

"Of course, and what can I get for you sir?" She asked Jai while writing down my drink order.

"Can I have a sprite?" He responded.

"Sure," she scribbles words on the notebook, "I'll be out soon with your orders."

The waitress sashayed her way into the kitchen with her notepad in hand. I rolled my eyes and then turn to Jai with a smile.

"Thank you for taking me here," I said.

He just nods with a grin spread on his face. He looks almost anxious but I can't figure out exactly why. Nothing should be causing him to feel that way.

-

I wipe my mouth with a napkin beside my plate and frown. I remember when I had my delicious eggplant lasagna on my plate waiting to be devoured and now it's gone. Kind of depressing. I'm surprised I was able to eat the whole thing considering it was a good size and we had a whole bunch of onion rings as our appetizer beforehand.

Jai ordered Shrimp and Mushroom Linguini with Creamy Cheese Herb Sauce. Which I tried a little bit of and it tasted like heaven. We were now waiting for our bill.

"Ari?" Jai grabs my hand resting on the table. I can hear his leg moving up and down under the table and I could see the nervousness forming in his eyes. This can't be good.

"Huh?" I responded in a concerned tone.

Jai stood up as he still had my hands in his. "Ariana Grande-Butera," he began and I felt utterly bewildered.

"What?" I said slowly, unsure of what's going on.

His lips tilt up into a slight smile but I can see him shaking and I become really worried. But before I can say anything, I feel my stomach knot up and my breathing coming to a halt as Jai bends down onto one knee. I widened my eyes and can feel tears building up making it hard to see clearly.

While Jai is still bent on one knee, he grabbed my left hand and began to rub circles on the back. I could hear the voices of the people around us in shock as so was I. People were saying things like, 'It's Ariana Grande' or 'Wow' or 'Get your phone out and record this!'

Jai looks deeply into my eyes and grins widely as a tear trickles down my cheek.

"Ariana, I've made more mistakes than I could name with you and I regret every single one." I nod along as Jai's soft voice fills my ears, "I am so lucky to have you right now because with all the shit I've done to you, you honestly should hate me.

"I really love you Ariana. I don't ever want to lose you, I want to be with you forever," he said and kissed my hand that he was holding.

Suddenly Jai reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a small black box. It just made it all the more real right now. This is reality. Jai is proposing to me! When we first kissed out in the rain, at the park (the day we met), I remembered feeling like we would go far. I felt like we were going to be with each other for a long long long time. What I never thought of was this moment. The moment where I was being proposed to. The love of my life was proposing to me at this actual moment!

Jai opened the box revealing a ridiculously beautiful, shiny, and expensive looking silver ring. It had a large gorgeous diamond in the middle. I gaped at the ring in total amazement.

"I met you at a Starbucks," he said with his voice cracking and I could tell he was trying to hold back tears, "and I didn't have a clue about who you were. I didn't know you were Ariana Grande."

I nodded and my face was soaked in tears so my makeup was probably smudged.

"I probably should get to the point before we flood the place with our tears," he commented causing me and the rest of the people in the restaurant to laugh. "So, Ariana Grande-Butera," he begins.

I use my other hand to quickly wipe the tears from my face. I smile big and bright waiting for his words to come out anxiously.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes Jai Brooks, I will marry you."

And with that he took the ring out of the box and shakily pushed it around my ring finger. When it's securely on, Jai stood up with smile. I immediately threw my arms around him sobbing happily into his chest.

Life can not get any better than this.

__________________________

I hope this is emotional lol😂.

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I put The title of this chapter as Bonus Chapter #1 meaning YOU NEED TO SUGGEST MORE THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE! COMMENT ON THIS PARAGRAPH WHAT YOU WANT IN THE NEXT BONUS CHAPTER!

Now as probably the whole world knows, Ariana Grande did something pretty bad in a donut shop (which sound weird af😂) but yeah. please comment your opinion on that. I'm kind of thinking about changing my favorite celebrity/singer to Shawn Mendes...but it makes me sad 😕😂the donut thing is not the only reason tho

But yea thanks for reading! Jai PROPOSEDDDDD!!!!!! I loved writing this chapter actually. sorry the wait also. This took me an hour to write tho lol

Stay awkward🌴

See ya Later