Chapter 14

Ari's POV

I laid in my bed on my belly and ate the Nutella that I brought into my room with my fingers. I was also on Instagram dming some fans.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I have a gold iPhone 6, it was my life.

The call interrupted me being on Instagram so I was pretty irritated.

I answered.

"Ariana?" They asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I respond.

"Jenny!" Her voice sounded excited.

"Oh are you a fan? Hey love," I say.

"No, I'm Jenny, your old friend," she gets a little less excited.

I try and think fast and I suddenly began to remember but why would she be calling.

"Oh I remember you, but why the heck are you calling?" I squint my eyes in suspicion. "You were not a friend of mine."

"Oh of course I was," she said quickly. "Yes, we had our fights and...difficulties but girl we were pretty much besties."

"I don't even remember that," I roll my eyes.

"Well you should come over my house tonight," she invites.

"Um, I don't do houses anymore," I say remember the incident with Joe.

"But it's a party and I know you can't resist parties..you were quite the slu-, she paused, "I mean you were quite the partygoer when we were young."

"I'm taking a break from parties," I say getting annoyed.

"It's ok if weren't invited to any parties lately, just admit it but I am telling you that you can come to this party," Jenny says.

"Jenny, I have been to too many partied lately for your information," I say angrily.

"Oh I didn't mean to offend you," she responds fast.

"Come over here, Jenny," I tell her.

"Okay!! I'll just cancel my party and we'll hang out," she says excitedly.

"Um, yeah, okay," I say casually, "I'll text you."

"Yay, we are total best friends, right?" She asks.

I hang up.

That girl was my total enemy..not my best friend.

She was acting kinda fangirlish so she must be trying to hang out with me just because of my fame. Being the crazy person I am...i invite her over.

Instead of waiting for me to text her she texted me five minutes later.

Jenny:
Hey bra

Jenny:
I meant bra

Jenny:
Omg girl I meant bae 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Talk about annoying

Me:
Oh hey Jenny.

Jenny:
You must've forgotten to text me HAHA

Me:
No

Jenny:
Oh. well you were always slow R

Me:
Not really..and what is R?

Jenny:
Your nickname bra

Jenny:
OMG I meant bae again HAHA

Jenny:
Hello are you there?