Chapter 18

Ariana's POV

"Why!!!!??" I scream.

I heard footsteps on the stairs so I hurried to my door and and closed it.

"Really?!?" Bailey yells and then sighs.

"Leave me alone," I say quietly but loud enough to be heard.

"Get out of your room, Ariana," I hear Jenny say.

"Get out of my house," I say back.

"I'm just kidding girl, just stay in there as long as you'd like," she laughs fakely.

"Anyways, I have your phone and theres a problem," Bailey says impatiently.

I groan.

"Slide it under my door," I tell her.

"YA thought, i'm going downstairs," I hear her move away from the door.

"Dammit," I say to myself and then I walk out and see that Bailey didn't move at all.

I groan once again and try to grab the phone.

"Noo, we're going downstairs," Bailey walks down the stairs and I follow.

She leads me to the couch.

"Ariana, your mom doesn't think...nona will make it," Baileys voice was shaking as she talked.

"What?!?" I scream and jump up.

"I-uh-Im...Sorry," she says awkwardly. "I'm really sorry Ariana, I don't know how to deal with these things."

"Oh my gosh, I can't...i cant," I roll back on the couch and into a ball.

"Listen...they said might," Bailey sits next to me.

"Oh my gosh," I just couldn't stay downstairs with people just staring at me.

I got up and walked towards the stairs.

"Hey I lost my dad 7 years ago," Sofie says out of the blue.

"Hm?" I turn to look at her but her face showed no emotion.

"My dad died," she repeats.

"I'm sorry," I say with tears coming down my eyes.

"Oh don't be because my dad was a total beyotch," Sofie continues,"He used to hit me and my mother."

"Oh"

"Shut up Sofie," Bailey shouts in irritance.

"I wanted to help her," Sofie says back quietly.

"Well you didn't so shut the hell up," Bailey says with furious eyes.

"Stop swearing!" Sofie screams.

"You literally just did," I groan at her stupidity.

"I did?" She looked very confused.

"You're an idiot," Bailey shook her head in annoyance.

I walk upstairs very fast and lay on my bed.

I get on my phone and go to Instagram and see a picture that makes me wanna puke.

It was jacky and Jai kissing with like the best filter ever and the comments were making me even more depressed.

Pumpkin_pie_babe: wow that girl is sooo gorgeous

Baby_cakes: @pumpkin_pie_babe Ikr, she's even better looking then Ariana grande

Rebeccap: Ariana grande is hideous. she's a diva and every rumor that she claims isn't true IS true because she's such a bad person. Ariana should stop trying to act innocent and just gtfo. she should die or just go ahead and kill herself so people can appreciate those other people trying to be famous instead of her. JUST DIEEE!