Chapter 17

Jai's POV

I drove to the park to meet up with Jacky. I was tired of the silence so I turned on the radio.

Almost, almost is never enough. We're so close to bein' in love. I didn't know that you wanted me, the way I wanted you. And maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart. But right here and each other's arms. but we almost, we almost knew what love was, but almost is never enough.

Then Nathan Sykes part came on and I turned the radio off.

That song was pretty good and reminded me about me and Ariana's situation.

I arrived at the park and saw Jacky sitting under a tree.

I got out my car and walked over to her.

"Hey," I say and I put out my hand to help her up.

"Hey Jai, this park would be amazing at night I think."

"Yeah, it would," I smile. "We should go to that pizza restaurant over there."

I point to the pizza place called 'Pizzeria Plaza'.

"Good idea," she giggles and grabs my hand.
______________________

Ariana's POV

"Ariana, you haven't gotten out of your room," Bailey was next to the door.

"Yeah, and you guys haven't got out of my house," I say back.

"Actually Jenny just loves your house and she's my ride so I can't leave," Bailey turns the nob and comes in.

"Did you knock?" I glare at her.

"Nope," Bailey crosses her arms and comes and sits next to me on my bed.

She just looks at me the whole time with her arms still crossed.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"You helped me, so I am gonna help you," Bailey smiles in a friendly way.

"Fine, my boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him but I'm not," I whine.

"Tell him that," she stands up from the bed and looks out the window. "What happened to your mom?"

I gasp because I forgot all about her.

"Oh my gosh, I don't know," I sit up and go next to the window too.

I get my phone and and call my mom.

As it rings Bailey starts to laugh.

"It's crazy how my boyfriend problems are way worse than yours," Bailey laughs with a straight face.

I just look at her and begin to say something but suddenly my mom picks up.

Mom: hello

Me: Where are you!!

Mom: remember when I told you about Nona in that car accident?

Me: um...yess

Mom: She has a serious brain injury, Ariana, she isn't alright...

Me: why didn't you know this earlier??

Mom: she didn't even know!

Me: why didn't you tell me right when you found out?

Mom: Ariana ju- Oh my god!

The phone hangs up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I just stand there motionless and pull the phone away from my ear.

"I need to see if she's okay!" I suddenly just break down and cry.

"No!" Bailey yells and then hugs me. "You need rest, you already have enough going on."

I sniffle. "Ok, but how can I sleep!"

"Just don't think about anything and I'll pick up your phone if anyone calls," Bailey brings me over to the bed.

"Ok."

"And I'll wake you up if anything serious happens, so don't worry," Bailey smiles.

"You're really nice," I grin. "You were were kind of a bitch before."

"I have a tough reputation," Bailey laughs. "I don't want Jenny messing with me."

"You're my best friend," I hug her.

"Thanks, I never had a best friend," she shows her white teeth,"So my first best friend is Ariana Grande."

We both laugh.

"Now sleep," she walks towards the door. "I'll take care of everything."

She walks out the door and I lay on my bed.

My body felt weak and I wanted to fall asleep but I couldn't stop thinking of what could be happening at the hospital.

But as I think about all the possible things that could be happening, I end up dosing off.
~~~~~~~~~~~

The sensation of pain was up to my chin. It rose very slowly and I was surrounded by weird shapes. I felt like I knew what the shapes were but I just couldn't think during the pain. it was unbearable and it felt like I was being burned alive. I opened my mouth to yell out but no noise came out. the sensation came to my mouth then it reached my nose. The sensation only rose halfway up my nose but stopped when it was about to reach my eyes. "Stop!" I was able to let out. instead of stopping, it got way worse. I was being stabbed in the heart continuously. there was SO MUCH PAIN.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop!" I scream. I saw my room with no one in it.

That's the second dream I've had like that...

What could they mean. Its like I still feel the pain even after waking up.

I push my face into my pillow.

"Why?!" I yell and cry without a stop.
________________________

Jai's POV

Our lips were moving in sync as we kissed at the park under the night sky.

The Stars were shining bright and there were gold lights that hung on trees.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck.

"I missed you lots," Jacky smiled as we let go from the kiss.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Ariana: hey ppl! Please comment what u think of my story😘😘I'm at a art museum lol and it had Internet so I thought why not update 😂😂😂