Chapter 8

Ariana's POV
I woke up to jai shaking my arm.
"I see you couldn't handle the scariness!" Jai smiles. "So you fell asleep."
"Is sleep a crime?" I say trying to look serious when I really wanted to laugh histarically.
Jai put my hands behind my back playfully, "Yes miss it is. Sleep is a drug because it makes you feel good, and drugs are illegal."
"Hey, not all drugs!" I say jumping on his back.
He held me on his back and ran around our dark house. It was dark because my Mom had gone to sleep and she turned off all the lights. He rushed down the stairs and when he reached the end he ran me to the couch and dropped me.
"Ohmygosh, what was that for?" I laughed.
"You rode in my police car," Jai began to tickle me,"Now you're gonna have the tickle death penalty!"
As he tickled me, I laughed like a crazy person and loudly.
My mom s room light flicked on and I saw her shadow.
"Jai, hide!" I whispered.
Jai ran to the kitchen and hid in our pantry.
I just laid on the couch.
"What are you doing down here Ari?" My mom rubbed her eyes coming down the stairs.
"Well you don't expect me to sleep with Jai, do you?" I say trying to look serious.
"Maybe not..., ok just, ugh whatever," my mom leaves back up the stairs and back into her room. I see the lights flicker off and then I ran to the pantry to let Jai out.
"So you aren't sleeping with me?" He laughs.
"Shhh, and of course I'm not sleeping with you but we can both sleep in the same room"
"Awe ok," he says pretending he was sad.
Held his hand and led him back to my room.
When I go in with him, I close the door and lay on my bed.
"Suddenly I am not tired Jai," I say laying my head on my pillow.
"You kinda seem like you are," he comes over and lays next to me. "Why don't you feel tired?"
"I don't know," I stuff my face in my pillow to hide my tears," Maybe I'm just.....not tired."
"No, there's more to it..," Jai rubs my back to comfort me.
"How so you know?" I ask.
Jai picks up my head and looks at my face.
"Your mascara is running," he hugs my tightly.
"Well, maybe because it's cheap mascara!" I lie.
Grabs my hand with both of his and looks straight into my eyes.
"You can tell me anything...you can tell me everything...and I'll always understand," his words began to sound like poetry.
It made me smile and blush and I began to feel tingles in my body. I know it sounds weird but yeah..I felt tingles.
The next I know, I'm on too of Jai and kissing him! Well even more than kissing, we were straight making out and our bodies were horizontal. I learned that if you keep your body vertical, you will get make your hormones go all psycho.
When I realized what was happening I stopped kissing immediately and sat up.
"Jai! We gotta stay vertical!" I whisper loudly.
"Does that mean we have to stop making out?" He asks smiling.
"I don't know, but you have mascara on your face," I give him an angry look.
"Oh what did I do now, princess?!" He begins to yell but he became quieter.
"What do you mean by that!?" I cross my arms.
"Nothin," he turns away and sits on my bed.
"No! You mean something and I wanna know because I didn't like it!"
"Nothing Ariana, now be quiet or your mom will hear," Jai squints madly at me.
"Why do you have to do this to me?!" I begin to sob quietly.
"What?"
"Is everyday just gonna be a new fight?! Is that the relationship you want?!" I whisper loudly in small sobs.
Jai walls toward me and gives me a soft hug. "It's okay, nevermind what I said, it was stupid."
"But why would you say that?" I look up at him with watery eyes.
"Because...we argue a lot...I was just mad, OK..," he continues to hug me.
"You should know my boundaries!" I begin to raise my voice.
"Lets just sleep..I'm sorry.,"