Chapter 6

Ariana POV

I was getting ready to go to the cheesecake factory but I HAVE NO IDEA what I'm gonna wear!

I couldn't wear something too fancy or it'll seem Like I Like him but I can't wear something trashy either. The Cheesecake Factory is not a trashy restaurant.

I then chose to wear a sparkly, white, knitted crop top sweater and some light bluish, whitish pants. It was casual.

In lots of movies people ask people out to fancy restaurants and then they propose but I'd say no. I think that's the right choice , right?

Jai's POV

I put on my ridiculously fancy black tuxedo that was almost too large for me and got my giant heart box chocolate and roses and rushed out the door. If I wanted to make things right, then this night would have to be perfect.

It wasn't exactly dark yet but it was close. I texted her the time yesterday and made it this time so that when it's dark and the full moon comes out it would be the most romantic ever.

I reserved the table and it is a very special table that my mom helped me fund.

The table is in it's own room where there's a glass chandelier and a window outside that I hope shows a perfect view of the full moon and stars.

As I rush out the door I get in my limousine. The chauffeur had an Italian accent...romantic... and he was pretty cool for an old guy. I had a great feeling about this night.

When the chauffeur arrived at Ariana's house I got out to ring the door bell. Ariana walked out the door, not looking as fancy as I imagined but she still looked beautiful.

I grabbed her hand and I open the door for her, trying to be a gentleman then she went in the car without a word.

Ariana's POV

"Lookin' very fancy," I say to kill the silence.

"Yep , I thought it'd be appropriate for The Cheesecake Factory and I kinda wanted to impress you," he smiles.

" Well yes I'm impressed...but not to the point where we can get back together," I say making that clear," And I don't know what your trying to prove either because there's nothing that can let me forgive you for cheating on me with your ex. I just came for the food."

"Oh, then I'll make sure you get a lot of food okay?" Jai smiles again.

"Good," I say looking out the window with my arms crossed.

I put my hand down to my seat to search for my phone, when suddenly Jai put his hand down. Our hands were pretty much 1 inch away from each others.

I knew his hand was there and I'm guessing he knew too.

His fingertips touched mine but before he could go farther I swiped hand away making sure not to make eye contact. He was trying to flirt and I had a feeling I'd see him flirting a lot through the night.

The chauffeur got to know us and taught us some Italian words and different things about Italy but finally we got to the restaurant.

We got out the limo and walked into the beautiful night lit building. It was absolutely beautiful and there was lots of chitchat going on but the music was so loud that you could only really hear mumbles of different conversations.

"This place is awesome isn't it?" Jai says grinning.

"No," I continue,"It's not awesome it's beautiful." I roll my eyes.

"Hello may I help you?" The man says at the desk.

"Yes, we have reservations for Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks," Jai answers.

"Oh, right this way," The man takes us to a gorgeous room. It had a purple carpet, a burgundy love seat couch, a ice chandelier, a table right next to a kitchen with chefs smiling, and there was relaxing peaceful music. There was also a large window showing a full moon and stars surrounding it.

"You can stay in here as long as you would like...but we have a 24 hour limit!" The man explains smiling.

As the man leaves I hug Jai. It was just amazing how he did this for me. When I unwrapped my arms he was blushing which was so cute. Then we say down to eat and enjoy the night.