Chapter 20

Ariana's POV

Jai stayed with me the whole time I was in the hospital.

He had a very comfortable chair that was right across from my bed but sometimes he would bring it right next to me.

In the morning that I was about to leave the hospital, I woke to his perfect smile.

"You look so adorable when you're sleeping," Jai says still smiling.

I lean towards him and kiss him on the cheek.

"The cheek is lame," he pouts.

"It's your punishment," I smile only a little. "Now why were you kissing Jacky on your Instagram?"

"Oh uh...," there was a long silence,"Well me and Jacky had a date."

Jai looked at the floor like he was avoiding eye contact.

"Well you need some soap for your lips," I laugh to lighten up the moment.

Jai chuckles.

"What are you going to say to Jacky?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"She'll be realllllllly pissed if you're dating me and you just showed thousands of people that you kissed her and lots of people tagged me in that picture," I sigh feeling upset about that still.

Jai pulls out his phone and goes to Instagram.

He went to delete the picture of him and jacky but he saw a comment that stood out a lot.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

@Bright_star21: Jai doesn't need Ariana, she cheated on him, and even committed suicide...she survived though:/unfortunately..

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

I could see the comment too.

"Oh my gosh," I whine. "I didn't cheat and I felt like I wasn't meant to live."

"You are an amazing and talented person so why would you think that?" Jai leans to my lips.

I put my hand in front of my lips to block his.

"No Jai," I turn around and I hear him sigh.
______________

We were walking out of the hospital and he was holding my hand.

"You're probably gonna see lots of paparazzi out there, just warning you," says the nurse as we walk to the front door.

We could already see a lot of people outside. Some with bouquets, signs, and cameras.

"Let's make a run for it," I say getting ready to sprint.

"Let's never let go of each other no matter what, ok?" Jai says seriously.

"Ok," I smile at the way he wanted to protect me.

We hold hands tight and sprint towards the door.

I smiled and laughed while running just in case anyone snapped pictures.

When we got out of the crowd I pull Jai's collar towards me to kiss him.

He puts his arm my waist pulling my body close to his.

We hear snaps of the cameras but continued kissing anyways.

"I thought you were dating Jacky?" Someone yells.

I let go and go into the car.

"No," I hear Jai say. Then he comes into the car with me.

It really got to me when that person asked Jai about Jacky. I just wish none of this happened..

Suddenly my phone rings.

Colleen: ARI I HEARD THAT YOURE OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, ARE YOU OKAY????!!!

Me: yea thanks for caring.

Colleen: of course I was so scared. And we found Jacky's address and everything if you still care.

Me: thanks and I really do want to confront her..

Colleen: maybe I should come with you.

Me: you can drive me there but I'm NOT letting you come in with me..

Colleen: fine but I just want you to be careful. I'll bring Josh too in case of anything.

Me: okay thanks. I'm gonna be with Jai for a while though so I'll text you when I can go.

Colleen: I honestly don't like Jai, Ari. He's caused you so much pain. and then THIS! You could've died...and I would've died if you did. I don't think you should be dating him.

Me: bye

I hung up on her.

She should let me live my life. I love Jai.
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

I felt the warmth of his body as he hugged me tightly on the couch in my living room.

"Don't ever think that you shouldn't be alive," Jai continued to hug me.

"I'm sorry," I apologize and a tear runs down my cheek.

"I love you," Jai plays with my hair while still hugging me.

"Where's my mom?" I ask letting go of the hug.

"Oh they're at the hospital with your Nona."

"I wish she would get better," I sadly look at the ground.

"I made you breakfast," Jai jumps up changing the subject.

He grabs a tray from a cabinet and puts 3 plates on top.

He made waffles, French toast, some kind of vegetarian sausage and a vegetarian bacon, and a hash brown.

"Oh my god Jai!" I scream not knowing how he made it all.

"I'm pretty amazing right?" He pulls his shirt out trying to be cool.

He sets the food on the table in front of me and I jump up and kiss bringing my legs to his waist.

Then we ate the breakfast together on the couch.
______________________

The next thing I know, Jai was sleep and it was late at night.

I must've slept for a long time.

I look at my phone and see lots of texts from Colleen.

As I read all of them my phone begins to ring.

It was my mom.

I answered:

Mom: I'VE BEEN TEXTING YOU TO COME TO THE HOSPITAL! NONA IS NOT ALRIGHT!!! GET HERE NOW!

She hangs up.

"JAI!!" I yell and jump up from the couch.
_______________

Ariana: Heyyyy ppls

I hope you enjoyed even tho I feel like it sucked lol😂😂

See YA
Stay awkward🌴

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee