Bonus Chapter #2

Ariana's POV

Men and woman surrounded Jai and I while we dragged our suitcases through the airport. Most were holding cameras, so they were obviously part of the paparazzi. Others were young kids with their parents.

The paparazzi always somehow get ahold of my location, which is pretty terrifying when you think about it, but you get use to it. It took me a while to get use to knowing that everywhere I go there will be cameras most likely. I go on the internet and end up finding pictures of myself simply strolling through town and it's pretty creepy because I was completely unaware that someone was snapping pictures.

I had on some sun glasses since I really didn't feel like doing my makeup(because sunglasses makes everything look better) , and I wore a lazy outfit. I had on some black leggings along with a striped, black and white crop top and some black high-inched heels. Jai just had on a simple, plain, white t-shirt and jeans, a long with some sunglasses as well.

The reason why we were even at the airport was because we were about to board a plane...well obviously. It was time to make a trip to Maui, Hawaii in order to enjoy our honeymoon. We got through our wedding which was absolutely magical. It was an inside wedding considering I did not want to be bothered with bugs. Imagine walking down the isle and a bee lands on your nose or something...that'd be utterly horrible. So many people showed up as well. It wasn't open to fans though for safety reasons, but a heap of people from my family, Jai's family, and all of our friends came which made a pretty great amount. Most of the people were invited to the reception which consisted of the traditional stuff like the flower bouquet toss but also included lots of food, dancing, laughing, and social drinking. The day was just beyond perfect.

So now, at the moment, we were being attacked by the paparazzi and fans. I understand that people might really want to meet there favorite celebrity but the airport is honestly not the best place to do that. We kind of need to catch a plane...

And do you know exhausted we are? We did plan a wedding for months and had to just get through it yesterday so we're pretty worn out. I just hope that we aren't ambushed while on our honeymoon because honestly all I want to do is relax. Luckily, we had security guards to help us get through the large crowd here at the airport.

---

When we landed in Maui there was a large amount of people coming toward me and Jai which was kind of expected. When fans see a celebrity they post pictures and tell their location along with the picture, and they see what plane I'm boarding so it gets out there, even as far as Hawaii.

In present time, me and Jai were resting in our hotel room. It's a five star hotel so the rooms looked more like apartments or one story homes. We were also at a resort where there were no kids and it was full of newly-wed couples. Our bed, which we were lying on at the moment, was shaped like a heart and was pretty gigantic.

I wrapped my arms around Jai's body and rested my head on his shoulder.

"We should sleep for this whole day," I groaned.

Jai chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, "It's only 1 o'clock Ari."

"Well what do you suppose we do?" I mused, "Go on a full-out adventure?"

"Yep."

I lifted my head up to look at Jai's face to make sure he was joking but his face was indeed nonchalant. "You'll be going alone," I said, with a snort.

"I'm just kidding," he admitted and I playfully slapped his face--gently of course. Don't need to be fighting on our honeymoon. "But I do want to get dinner tonight."