Chapter 10

Jai's POV

The next day came and I called Ariana to tell her about the party.

"Jai, I know we are like dating but do you really think we should be spending this much time together?" Ariana says.

"This is a party for my high school, and I want them to meet my girlfriend if I go," I continue,"They will be so surprised."

"So you wanna use me to be popular with your old highschool friends?" Ariana sounds a little angry on the other line.

"...Yes, but it's not like that!" I defend myself,"If I go to the party I can't possibly not go with my girlfriend especially because of who you are."

"Jai, I think you would leave me if I wasn't Ariana Grande..," Ariana says automatically.

"I'm not trying to start anything Ariana, and I'm not just with you because of who you are but I'm with you because of who you are," I say.

"Fine ill go with you but after this we need to give each other space," Ariana gives in.

"Ok I'll pick you up at 7:00pm," I tell her.

-----------------------------

7:00pm :

I arrive at her house and ring her doorbell. And she opens the door.

She was wearing a sparkly black crop top and high-waisted white jeans with black lining.

"Hey," she smiles.

"Good thing you dressed in that because I was hoping you wouldn't open the door with some super fancy stuff while I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans," I laugh.

"Yea, I was hoping you wouldn't come in like a tuxedo or somethin'," Ariana laughs also.

I bring her to my car but before I could even get all the way there, she stops.

"Jai, I wanna make everyone jealous..so I got us a limo," Ariana flips her hair.

"I know you trying to make fun of me," I say rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Yep I am but I seriously think we should ride in my limo than your car," Ariana laughs.

"Whatever," I laugh also.

We go inside the limo and the first thing I notice is the amazing seats. The seats had red fir and there was a little TV on the roof of the car.

"Well, I see you're amazed but I wanna show you somethin else," Ariana stands up and opens something on the roof.

The next thing I know she sticks her head out the roof and screams.

"Whoo! come on Jai," she screams.

I go up there and I see her face glowing with a wide grin.

I automatically wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up so that she was above me. She laughed and spread out her arms like a bird. We did this until we got tired and sat down on the furry red seat.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me," Ariana hugs me.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me too," I hug her back and kiss her gently on her soft lips.

When we arrive at the house where the party is and I jump out the car and open the door for Ariana. She didn't get out the car though.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, we just need to think of a way for me to have a grand entrance," she makes fun of me again.

"Oh shut up," I say jokingly and laugh.

I grab her hand and we walk together into the house while still holding hands.

When we enter, all the screaming and talking go silent and everyone's eyes are on us.

Suddenly the people starting running toward us, asking for Ariana's number.

"Hey! BACK OFF!" I YELL LOUDLY.

No one listens so Ariana starts talking.

"Back off or we're leaving!" she yells.

I felt her hand squeeze mine tightly in fright.

Everyone backs away and then starts mumbling.

Joe walks up slowly.

"Dayummmm," his mouth goes wide.

I put my arm around Ariana.

"How-where-why-?," Joe stutters.

"Hi, what's your name?" Ariana walks up to him and smiles.

"Oh I'm Joe and...single," Joe gets close to Ariana's face.

"Joe! What are you talking about...you're dating me!" says this blond headed tall girl.

"Well anyways I'm Ariana," Ariana says which makes a person in the crowd faint.

I look at Ariana and see her face getting red.

"Everyone please don't put all the attention on her, she has enough pressure to do other stuff everyday somewhere else," I continue,"We want to have fun at this party."

"You guys probably aren't even dating," says a really buff guy.

"Actually we are," Ariana pull my collar close to her and starts making out with me.

Everyone gasps and then becomes silent.

"I think I proved my point," she says when she let go.

"Yep," I say grinning very big.

"Where'd you meet at?" Joe asks.

"At Starbucks," Ariana answers him,"Jai didn't know I was Ariana at the time because I wore my makeup different and covered my face but then he asked me to go to the park with him and I decided to wear my makeup the same way that I usually do."

"Yep, we hit it off on our first date," I smile and Ariana laughs.

"Well lets get this party going!" Ariana says.

Joe turns up the music and everyone starts dancing again and taking pictures of Ariana dancing with me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author: Ariana (me)

Hey guys tysm for this many views!! plz tell me want you think about my story by commenting please and if you have anything to tell me you can kik me at _AweRi_Ariana