Chapter 13

Joan's POV (Ari's mom)

"We'll never find her! And its the morning of Christmas Eve!" I sob.

"We will find her...somehow this'll all work out," Glozell tries to comfort me.

Suddenly the phone rang and everyone got quiet and everyone looked at Colleen since she was in charge if the phone.

"Someone's calling!" Colleen yells excitedly with her face full of joy.

She pick up the phone.

Hello?

...

Have you seen Ariana anywhere

...

Oh

...

Do you know where Jai went last night?

...

Ok can you repeat that so I can write it down. Ariana is missing also.

...

Thank you, we've been researching all day and night! We are extremely close! Bye and good luck.

...

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Jai's parents! " Colleen says filled with excitement.

"What did they tell you?" I ask excitedly.

"They told me where Jai  went last night and they said they have been looking for Jai also," she smiles.

"Well what's the place?" I run over to her.

The paper said:

2354 Beacon Rd.

"Let's go...NOW!!" I run towards the door and grab my purse on the way.

We all run out the door and into my car.

_____________________________________________________

We arrive at the address and I jump out the car and sprint to the front door.

"Come on Josh, you're the man so you should be in front."

Josh jumps in front of us all and tries to open the door.

It was locked.

"Now what?" Colleen sighs.

"What do you mean now what!?" Glozell"s weave jiggles.

"You're gonna kick that door open Josh!" I yell which I could tell, startled him.

He immediately kicked the door and it took him three times to get it open.

We run inside buy it was vacant.

"Shh, we should be quiet," I start to tiptoe.

"If they were close, then they probably already heard the door get kicked open," Josh says.

"And if they aren't close or if they're sleep or whatever then they would hear our footsteps...THINK JOSH, THINK!" I yell.

"I'M sure they would be suspicious of some lady yelling in their house," Josh crosses his arms and look around.

"Wait, Shh," Glozell suddenly says.

"mmm, mmm!" we hear mumbling from somewhere.

"It's coming from the closet!" Colleen runs to the closet and we stand behind her. She slowly opens the door and and peeks through.