So Perfecttttt

Ariana's POV

For days I've been smiling nonstop thinking about Jai. He was so outgoing and different. He didn't even know that I was Ariana Grande, and so he liked me for a NORMAL person and not a big celebrity.

I'm sure if he's staying with me because he knows I'm Ariana Grande or if he just really likes me for ME.

We've been texting almost nonstop, and we'd have these really sweet conversations:

From: Jai

I miss you lots beautiful

To: Jai

I love you lots cutie

From: Jai

Yea I am pretty cute but not as cute as you

To: Jai

ily

From: Jai

ilym

To: Jai

F no ily much more

_________________________________________

He didn't respond after that though, but if he did then we'd be going on and on and on and on...

Jai's POV

I always thought that I loved all these other girls but when I met Ariana, I figured out that I never truly loved anyone as much as Ariana.

I followed her on Twitter and she follows back, and on instagram, and Facebook and any social network.

I decided to make a tweet for Ariana.

@JaiBrooks- @ArianaGrande is SO beautiful! ilysm

She responded back...

@ArianaGrande- @JaiBrooks K bae

I thought she'd say a little more than that. Im still confused about if really likes me like boyfriend and girlfriend but she has to. We kissed and texted and it was serious I thought...

Ariana's POV

Jai tweeted me all out to the public and we didn't really even make it official. He probably just wants to be famous or he's just freaking dumb!

So why would I respond back all mushy and gushy. He acted like he loved me...or am I just overthinking this.

I won't say anything though because I'll see what he says when he realizes that I'm ignoring him.

I decide to take a nap to get some relaxation. I hate that when you get a boyfriend, lots of drama starts occurring, that's why I wasn't so desperate.

So I take my nap and when I wake up I keep hearing beeps coming from my phone.

it was a text from Jai.

From: Cutie

hey what's up

From: Cutie

imy

From: Cutie

r u mad or nawww

From: Cutie

I'm sorry, I know what's up. You want to take things slow and saying things on Twitter is not the right way. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so fast. I just really like you, more than I ever liked anyone. I don't like you just because you're Ariana Grande either. I like you for you. If you don't mind me saying this but, I love you, so much. And I hope you will forgive my stupidity and do the honor of being my girlfriend <3 ilysm Ariana Grande.

____________________________________________________

Oh my gosh I love Jai so much, he knew exactly what to say to me!

So I text him back.

To: Jai

I'm sorry for ignoring you but I love you so so much especially after that! I would love to be your girlfriend! Now how long did that paragraph take you lol

After about 30 seconds he responded back!

From: Jai

I couldn't stop waiting for your response and it didn't take long to express my feelings but it took a little while to make it perfect for the perfect girl.

To: Jai

I can't wait to see you Jai, we need to hang out asap

From: Jai

Yes, because Imysm (I miss you so much) :)

To: Jai

Ly

From: Jai

love you too

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Author's POV

HI! I hope you enjoy my story!!! There's lots more to come!

See ya I ship jairiana. I wish they were still together!