Chapter 19

Jai's POV

When I went into the room Ariana's mom and dad were there by her bed crying.

No this can't be...is she dead

They turn when they heard me and ran towards me with their arms spread out.

I was crying very hard and they tried to comfort me..

"Jai...we were too late..,"says Joan with her words sounding like an echo.

Everything became a blur and the space around me seemed like ripples in water.

It was so blurry that I could see a thing and eventually everything was black.
_______

"Jai?" I feel something shaking me.

I realized that my eyes were closed so I felt the relief of a weight being lifted off me.

"What happened," I asked very confused.

"You're in the hospital. But it's for Ari," Joan said a little sadly pointing at Ari across from the room in a hospital bed.

"What happened to me?" I ask.

"You slipped and fell when you came through the front door of the hospital," Joan feels my head.

"Oh, I don't even remember that," I continue with a sigh of relief, "I thought Ari was dead."

I looked over at Ariana and saw her eyes were closed and she had no makeup on which made her look very different but I liked it. It made her look refreshing and natural.

I slowly stood up from the comfortable chair I was sitting in next to Ari's parents, and went over to Ariana.

I went to kiss her forehead which made her slowly open her eyes.

"Baby?" I kneel down so that I wouldn't have to bend and I could make eye to eye contact with her.

Her eyes looked so exhausted but she made them go wide at the sound if me calling her baby.

She smiled shyly and then she looked away.

"Was it all a dream?" she said looking at the ceiling,"With you not loving me?"

"It must have been because I never stopped loving you," I squeeze her hand.

"So you aren't with Jacky?" She asks me.

I look away and don't respond. So she looked down and sighed.

"Can you please believe me when I say, I would never cheat on you," she pleads and my eyes begin to get watery.

She had a confused facial expression. She touched my hair making it messy and then looked at her parents who were just staring at us.

"Can we have a small moment alone?" Ariana asked her parents.

They were a little hesitant to walk out but they eventually did, leaving us alone.

"Why are you crying?" She looks straight into my eyes in a worried way.

"I-I'm not," I stutter.

"Tell me," she demands.

"I just don't want to be responsible for this!" I start to sob hard.

"What do you mean?" Ariana tried to reach out and hug me.

"If I was still with you, this would have happened,"

"Jai," she pauses for a while,"Well I guess it wouldn't but don't blame yourself."

"It's my fault Ariana, admit it," I cry into her chest.

She says nothing and just rubs my back.

When I got up she had tears running down her eyes too.

She smiled softly trying to hide away the sadness knowing that I wouldn't want to see her cry.

I grab her shoulders and stare into her eyes.

"Listen to me, I love you and I promise I will never leave you again," I lean in and kiss her softly making her lay back her bed.

I was laying right beside her now while we were kissing.

When we let go we made our foreheads touch and Ariana giggled loudly.

"Ya promise?" She smiles showing all her teeth.

"Yep," I say popping the P.

Then I hug her tightly and never let go.

______________________

I feel like starting a magcon fan fiction because I like certain people in magcon and I have SO MANY ideas!!!

Do you think I should start one orrrr do you have other ideas.

Ok see YA later...💕
Stay awkward🌴

And read my two other stories...personally my fave is "I'm Just Me"