Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

I was getting calls from people that were interested in having me model in a magazine. I didn't have time for any freetime! I couldn't except but this is my career...I can't just refuse every offer because I can't do things.

As I'm thinking all this out, my phone starts to ring.

I answer.

Jai: Hey watcha doin?

Me: oh, nothing really...

Jai: Well there's this party for YouTubers and the Janoskians were invited...and I was wondering if you want to come. And I'd pick you up.

Me: What are the Janoskians?

There was a pause..

Me: I'll get ready, bye.

I hang up.

This is the craziest relationship I've been in and it was  hardly a day that passed.

I put on a black glitter covered crop top that was higher than my belly button and spaghetti strap. Since the shirt was really short, I wore high-waisted sky blue shorts and the lining was black.

I grabbed my gray beanie and white purse and texted Jai my address.

10 minutes later...

Jai was outside in his car waiting for me to come out.

I ran to his car smiling shyly.

"You look gorgeous," He said looking at me when I got in the passenger seat.

"Oh why thank you," I say as I he starts to drive.

There was a silence.

"So you don't know who the Janoskians are?" Jai asks.

I giggle, "Nope, I hope I'm not suppose to," I put my hair over my shoulders awkwardly.

"You have to!" Jai smiles. I laugh and and pat his head twice playfully.

“Well I need to come over your house," I say grinning.

"Nahh, we need to go over your house. It's really nice," Jai still smiles.

"How long will this ride take by the way?" I ask Jai.

"It'll probably take about an hour more," Jai answers.

"Ok, I can be in the car with you for another hour," I continue,"Can I ask you a question?"

He nods.

"If I wasn't Ariana Grande then would you still be taking me to this party?" I say with a serious face.

"YAAAS, I didn't even know that you were Ariana Grande in the first place," He starts to smile," I like you for you, not your rep or career....I was just lucky."

I don't know if he gave me the answer I wanted or not so I didn't respond and we didn't talk the whole ride.

Jai got out the car when we got there and hurried to my side and opened the door for me.

I get out the car and see purple and blue lights flashing and I hear loud music blasting and to my surprise Baby I comes on. I look at Jai and smile.

"This is my song!" I grab his hand so that we are walking and holding hands.

Jai smiles and accepted me holding his hand.

He looks at me and then kisses my cheek and then enter the party.