Chapter 25

Ariana's POV

To my surprise I see Jacky. She was kind of hidden behind everyone else but I could recognize her face anytime. She was talking on the phone and laughing. Why would she be here and why would she be acting like that at this kind of moment. It was too serious and intense to be laughing.

"Jacky, you sound like a straight up idiot!" Everyone looks at me in shock and Jacky does also. "This is serious and you're over there laughing and I bet you probably planned this or something!" I start to feel tears in my eyes.

"I don't think I did this unfortunately...it was your stupidity," she rolls her eyes and continues her conversation on the phone.

"You try so hard to ruin my life and you got what you want so leave me alone now," I cry.

"I did not do this!" She yells in anger.

"Yes you did, you did everything..you're a jealous b*t*h and I'm sick and tired of you," I yell.

"I am not jealous of you..I'm mad at you, I wouldn't do this though!"

"You're crazy.." I say sniffling and backing up.

"Ariana please stay calm and stop backing up," my mom says softly with serious eyes.

"No, she's crazy," I repeat and continue to back up. I back up into my death.

Well no I didn't die. I backed up into a deadly heat that could've caused my death. I was in so much pain that you couldn't even understand. I backed up into the fire that was on the walls of my house. Everyone yelled "no" and people were running towards me as I screamed Bloody Mary. The fire was burning off my flesh...I could feel it but then the firemen lowered the pressure of a hose and sprayed me.

__________

Beep

Beep

Boop

I was laying down in a bed. I looked around the room to see a lot of machines and white. It was really quiet so I tried to slowly close my eyes back up.

"Ari!" I hear my mom yell.

"Mom, what's going on?" I ask weakly.

"You are in the hospital," my mom says shakily.

"But why."

"You backed up into fire," she could hardly say it but I was able to remember now. I remember backing up into the fire and I remember the distraught in everyone's faces when I did. The small children's faces were the worst of all. Those little kids saw me burn alive...luckily I survived.

Being burned alive is the most painful pain in the world, right above child birth. Now I know what being burned alive feels like and I understand why it's the most painful pain in the world. I can probably handle labor.

I probably have permanent scars on my back. I feel pain in my back right now actually.

Suddenly, while I'm all in my thoughts, the door opens and in comes...Jai.

I slant my eyebrows in confusion. I had nothing to say to him and he should have nothing to say to me.

"I know what you're thinking...and no I'm not here to get you back. But I have the right to check up on my ex-girlfriend who just got caught on fire."

"Jai..I'm sorry," I say quietly. My mom gets up and walks out the door probably because she knew it was her cue to leave.

"I'm sorry too," he says back.

"Why would you be sorry?" I ask in confusion.

"I caused a lot of drama and problems for you. If I would've never got in the picture then you would've never done or been through a whole bunch of things."

"If you weren't in the picture then I would've never met you," I frowned.

"That would be best," Jai frowns as well.

"No," I feel my eyes getting teary.

Jai gently touches my hand and kneels down. He rests his head down on the hospital bed for several seconds and then looks up at me.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," he says. I really just wanted to kiss him but I wanted to keep my promise to myself...to never give in.

"You're the best and the worse thing that's ever happened to me," I say back.

"That's understandable," he slightly smiles.

I looked at his lips, then looked away because it was making me want to kiss him. Then I looked at his chocolatey brown eyes which made it even harder to resist kissing him. His face scrunched up in confusion as I was very still since I was trying to contain myself.

"Are you okay?" Jai squeezes my hand tighter.

I then suddenly feel my body jerk forward and my lips crash into his. Both of our eyes went wide even though I was the one who kissed him. I felt like I wasn't able to control my body. And now the promise that I made to myself was broken...

___________________

Ariana:

I bet being burned alive is painful o_0 that's why I'm scared of fire ! Sorry this is kinda short tho.

I will be posting the Macon story soon. Very soon. It'll be called Magcon's Revenge :) I can't wait to publish it. I finished the chapter and now I just have to edit it :D

Hope you like this chapter on this story!  VOTE AND/OR COMMENT IF YOU DID!

I WILL ALSO BE MAKING A SEQUEL TO MY STORY: I'M JUST ME:) SOONER OR LATER...I forgot my keyboard was on caps...

Okkkk

Stay awkward!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee