Chapter 38✨

Hey guys

I know I've been updating so slowly but I've been trying my hardest fo'real

Picture of Rico and Reiss on the side

-Happy Reading📖😂❤️

Rico's P.O.V

I stared at the pictures and re read the letter. before wifey left for her modelling thing I got this letter and these pictures.

Basically it's a female I used to deal with, when me and Maria had a big argument a few years ago I went to her and she made me feel good. In other words we had sex and I cheated. Maria don't know and it's finna be hard to keep it away from her now.

In the letter it says that the female has cancer and she doesn't have long to live but she wanted me to meet my daughter and son (they twins) and she wants me to take them in when she dies. Let me be honest with you Jaslene isn't a hoe. She is a real classy chick but that night things went far. She was originally my friend but when that night happened all that disappeared.

After that we just went out separate ways. She regretted it as much as me and she told me to go back to my wife and I did just that. But shit man. Ion even know what to do with this. I've got another set of twins. They 6 years old. 6 years of they life I've missed out on. That shit made me angry but I'm part to blame.

"Aye, Rico" says reiss snapping me out of my deep thought
"Wassup"
"Man samira is crazy I swear. She be having the fucked up mood swings I needed to get out the house with lil man" he said lighting a blunt

"I can't even second that cah wifey isn't back from Italy till tonight, plus RJ is in NO to get his girl with half the crew, I'm just hoping they get back before wifey cah ion wanna be shouted at"

"We sound like pussies man😂"

"Trilla" I mumbled.

"What's up witchu Johnson?"
"Man, you remember Jaslene?"
He nodded and passed me the blunt but I denied.
"She got cancer and she dying"

He looked at my like I had 3 heads and blew out the smoke.
"Not tryna sound like a rude nigga but why do you give a fuck? Y'all was supposed to cut off all ties after the night including all your feelings"
"I ain't got no feelings for her. It ain't that man she got my kids. Twins" I passed him the picture and he looked speechless.

After like 10 minutes of silence he finally spoke

"What you gonna do? Maria is gonna go crazy when she finds this out man" he stressed

"I know, I've been stressing about this for the last two weeks"

I got up and walked towards the door to get some fresh air, I opened it and I saw Maria. She looked so hurt. She had tears in her eyes and her nose was flaring. She shook her head and turned around.

Man fuck! Why didn't she tell me she was getting back early. What the hell is she doing here anyway?!

I chased after her and hollered

"Maria wait!"

She walks real fast considering she's wearing them high shoes.

I finally caught up with her and pulled her arm. Then I felt a sting on my face, followed by more and more slaps and punches. I felt blood dripping from my face and I looked at her face as the tears streamed down her face.

"don't even think about coming back to my house either. Ion want you anywhere near me. Why would you do that? Why? I've given you everything and you still went and stepped out on me. Does this ring not mean anything Rico!! Does that tattoo behind yo damn ear mean anything?!! Does our family mean nothing to you. Do I treat you that bad that you had to cheat on me with another female and she got pregnant and had your kids. You always seem to fuck up. I don't know why I even thought you could change. A leopard never changed its spots"

she walked away and hopped into her Bentley and sped out of the driveway

Maria's p.o.v

I'm so upset. I feel hurt, betrayed, broken, angry, confused just so much damn emotions.

Why would he ever cheat on me? And to top it all fucking off he has kids with this female. That's what's really broken my heart. I thought I'd be the only mother to his kids but clearly not. I put the car in park and looked in my mirror and wiped my face with a napkin. I reapplied all my makeup and lipstick and walked out the car and into the house.

"Guys? Helloooo mi familia?"

I heard voices coming from the game room and I walked towards it. I looked into the rooms and saw my boys. Rico Jr, Malcolm, Caleb and Deshawn and at the corner of my eye I saw Kayla😳

"Hey guys" I said. They paused the game and jumped up.

"MAAAA!!" They all pulled me into a hug and kisses my cheek and everything.

"Well y'all clearly missed me. Hey Kayla you alright baby?"

She smiled and walked towards me
"Yes ma'am I'm fine how was the fashion shows. I watched them last night with RJ you looked real pretty" she smiled but I could see she was hurting. Might as well play along because the boys are here.

"Thank you, it was good. My mum was there because she was one of the fashion designers it was real fun I enjoyed it but I missed my boys."

"Hey ma, where's pops he said he was picking you up?"

"I came home early so I didn't tell him" I partially lied.

"Oh okay, well aunty Mira called and said you should call her when you get back. and Nana called Grandpa was here a couple hours ago but he left" said Caleb.

"okay, well I'm tired from the plane journey so I'm gonna catch up on some sleep. Dinner at 8 okay?"

They nodded and continued playing the game. I hugged Kayla

"We will talk tomorrow missy" she smiled and I went upstairs.

I'm not gonna cry about this situation anymore. I wanna hear the full story I only heard part of it. He'll come home later tonight I know he will and I'll ask him then. In the mean time I need to get on my beauty sleep

-Richelle✨🌹