Chapter 1✨

A year later
Maria's P.O.V

Hey everyone. It's been a while and a lot has changed.
So that day that I left rico I actually did end up leaving the state with my now best friend Ace. I haven't really spoken to Rico for about a year and a half. He hasn't met the boys yet. Oh yeah I gave birth.

To my beautiful babies they mean the world to me. They remind me of Rico so much they act just like him. RJ especially. I named the oldest Rico Jr and Malcolm. They both have Rico's last name even though he wasn't there for the birth.

I am now a model. My boys deserve the world and more. I'm moving back to Harlem because the boys are almost 2 and I want them to meet their father.

I'm in the Malcolm's room packing his last boxes
"Ri-ri!" Maya Shouted. Maya is my baby girl. She's the only female in this house apart from me so we gotta stick together.
"What's up Maya?"
"Ace says I can't eat the candy! Can I eat the candy riri?" She batted her eyelashes tryna hypnotise me.
"Nope. If Ace says no then it's no. Don't try be smart with me Maya. Tell Ace to come up here" she nodded and walked out.

I gotta call Samira

"So I'm washing my baby's hair and i see my phone flashing and it has this stranger saved as Babydoll who's this though?"

She plays too much

"Sorry babe I was in London for fashion week so I didn't really contact anyone-"
"I saw you doing your thang. I saw the boys and Maya in the crowd cheering for you. You looked amazing, Rico's ass has been miserable since the day you left. Are you ever gonna come back?"

She doesn't know I'm coming back tomorrow night so I gotta put on an act.

"I don't think I can face rico ever again after what he did. I just need more time you know what I mean?"
"Yeah I hear you can I speak to my nephews?"
"Course"
I called RJ and Malcolm to the phone and they spoke to their aunty.

"Ace, can you bring the boxes from Malcolm's room please babe?"
"Yeah course ma" he walked upstairs and I looked around my now empty house. Wow a year and a half really flies by.

I walked through the hallways and took in all the memories. My water broke here near the left staircase. RJ took his first steps in the living room and Malcolm took his first steps down the hallway leading to the garden. My babies are growing up.

"Done. Okay let's get going ma we have a flight to catch"
I nodded and went upstairs and took my phone from RJ and brought them downstairs.

"Wait we have to take one last picture"
I took out my phone and took a picture of my 3 boys and my beautiful princess.

Harlem here we come.

Twins on the side
VOTE VOTE VOTE
SHARE SHARE SHARE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT✅✅📖📖
NO GHOST FOLLOWERS👻🚫
-Richellexoxo✨🌹