Chapter 12✨

2 years later
Samira's P.O.V
"REISS! Come on baby we gotta go!" I called to my son.

So hey guys💁😂
I know you thinking how's she alive. Well I had to pay the doctors to tell the guys I died. If o didn't then Kim would have came after me and I can't have that. I moved to London and I've been good. I'm living great I opened a very successful hair salon and I've expanded and I'm opening shop in Harlem, i was voted the youngest entrepreneur in the UK at the age of 21 I've got a global hair salon. I heard from some of my people that Kim got killed and it's safe for me and RJ to go back to Harlem.

"Okay mama! Leggo" my baby so cute he looks just like his daddy.

I walked out of my apartment and went down the steps. The butler opened the door for me and RJ and we left out. He then opened the door to our Bentley and the driver drove to the airport.

I picked up RJ and got out the car. I walked up the steps into my private jet and set my baby down on the chair.

I looked at my wedding ring damn I'm so scared to go back.

12 hours later
The doors of the jet opened and welcomed the smell of home to me.

"Come on Reiss" he took my hand and led down the steps. A car was waiting for us and all our luggage was already on the house because I sent them a week prior to us leaving.

I drove to Reiss' house. This is gonna be very hard for me I can tell

Reiss POV

"Mr Martins a car is asking for permission to enter the estate is it okay that I accept?"
I nodded.
"JASSMIINNNEEEE!"
I heard her little footsteps.

"Yes daddy?"
"You hungry"
She shook her head no
"Okay bye!"
"You so rude daddy, I'm gonna tell Santa" she flicked her long hair and walked down the long corridor and up the stairs.

I heard heels clicking on the marble floor and ignored it. I was sorting out the documents for some hair salon and I was reading the details.

"Reiss?"
I turned around and my heart stopped. I shook my head and wiped my eyes.
It can't be.
"Samira?"
"Yeah baby"
"How are you al-"
"I was in danger. And if I told you about all of it I would be risking your life so I had to leave. Kim was out to kill me. I don't know why but she was. And I couldn't watch her kill you I just couldn't..I'm so so sorry I missed you every single day and I wanted to call you and tell you but i didn't know it was safe. Where's my baby? Is she okay?"

I was in shock.
"She's upstairs..."
"I want you to meet someone though" she smiled big.
She turned around and walked out the house and returned with a little boy. He looked exactly like me. It can't be
"Meet Reiss the 3rd. RJ this is your daddy" he hid behind her leg "he's 2 years old. You two have the same birthday (August 16th). He is exactly like you"
I stood up and walked towards my son.
"Wassup lil man?" I smiled big when I saw his green eyes that resembles mine.
"Hi, I'm Reiss Alexander Martins the third, I 2 years old & my birth day is auwgwst 16" he shook my hand and I laughed.

"Lil man we have the same name. I'm Reiss Alexander Johnson the first" he looked shocked by what I just said

"MAMA! This my daddy?"
Samira nodded and lil man jumped and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"JASSSMMMIIINNNNEE!"
This time she came down threw the dumb waiter.
"Yes daddy, MAMA!"
She ran into Samira almost knocking her down Samira was crying so much her face was bright red.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you baby girl I will never leave you again I promise" Samira planted kisses all over Jasmines face and wiped her tears.

"Is that my big sister?" Lil man whispered in my ear
I nodded.

VOTE VOTE VOTE
SHARE SHARE SHARE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT✅✅📖📖
Samira and Reiss' son on the side
NO GHOST FOLLOWERS👻🚫
-Richellexoxo✨🌹