Chapter 20✨

Hey✌️🙇

This chapter may contain some things that y'all find disturbing. Or maybe you have a personal issue with domestic violence, a lot of people do but don't make it put you off the book.

Just a warning for y'all
That's Samira on the side btw😳😍👅💦👄

Happy reading💋✨

Maria's P.O.V
"Whew today was a long day" i plopped on the bed

He picked up my feet and put them in his lap and started massaging them. Ooohh this shit feels sooooooo good ugh-

"Lay back on the bed properly maria" I did just that and enjoyed this foot massage.

"Today was fun though wasn't it? Having all the family around.."

"Yeah it was your aunty ruby is a trip, I loved them..all" I yawned and fell back on the head.

"You want me to get anything for you?"
"No, stop fussing over me just lay down and sleep baby, everything is fine"
"I just wanna make sure you and the baby are good. I weren't there for the pregnancy with the twins so I wanna be helpful with this pregnancy" he said while getting under the covers.

"Oh..okay well goodnight baby I love you" I kissed him
"I love you more ma" he pulled me into his chest and I fell asleep to his heartbeat.

Samira's P.O.V

"Thanks guys, see y'all" I waved the my movers and closed the door.

Finally I took my hair out of this damn hair bun and let it flow down my back. The air went through my hair and that was ugh! I hate having my hair up its annoying.

I went into me and bae's room and got out my workout clothes, my black and white nike roshe runs and put them on.

"You going for a run or some shit?" Reiss said coming out the bathroom wearing basketball shorts and a white wife beater wiping him nose and sniffing.

"Yeah, kinda. you wanna come gym with me?"
"Hmm, alright then ma" he got his trainers and put them on

He took my hand and led me to the other side of the mansion and into the gym.

He put on some music and looked at me.

"Okay we doing my workout but I'll go easy on you"
"Nigga take several seats please, I've stayed in the gym since I had JR"
He just laughed.
"20 sit ups come on"

We sat in front of each other and did the sit ups, press ups, quad jumpers, ab crunchers.

Man this is intense we've been doing this for about 2 hours.

"Okay jump on me" I did that and kissed his lips
"I ain't tell you to jump on me for that ma, you gotta work on yo upper body. Make sure your legs are tight on my torso and go back and up 5 times"

I tightened my legs around his torso and went down and up 3 times.
"This shit hurts" I did the last two and I was done.

"Good work BAE we done" he kissed me put me down.

Shoo I ain't bothered im hot and sweating rn. I took off my sports bra, tights, socks and shoes and walked out the gym.

"Aye ba-" he just stared at me. His eyes deeply stared at my body and licked those big lips of his. He put his hand into his basketball shorts.

"Y-you're clothes.." I walked towards him and stood chest to chest with him. Well not really my chest is on his belly button but yeah😂

"Are wet with my sweat so I ditched them. Come here" he leaned down and looked at me

I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly. He grabbed my ass hard making me gasped in his mouth I pulled back and walked to our room. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and took his clothes off.

He ran to the bathroom and came back rubbing his nose and blinking. His eyes was red and low

"Are you sure?" I asked him
"Sh.." He kissed me while grinding his partner onto my cookaa instantly making me more wet.

"Stop teasing me Reiss"
He moved from my lips to my neck and laid several trails of kisses on my breasts and stomach. He moved to my upper thighs and kissed and sucked them viciously making me squirm under every touch.

"Reiss...stop t-teasing"

I pushed him back and straddled him. He smiled at me

"I love it when you do that"
He pulled my hair pulling me down to his face kissing me while I slid down onto his partner. I started off slow just the way he used to like it and increased with his moans.

"Damn, FUCK AVA!!"

Pause. Did he just say Ava? I stopped and stared at him.
I got off him and grabbed the closest piece of clothing I could find.

"Who is she?" I said on the brink of tears.

He's actually been fucking someone else. While I was gone. I asked him if he fucked anyone and he said no! I was only gone for 2 years. How could he do this?

"She's just a girl I've been fucking with" he said simply
"You lied to me, YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME REISS!"

I grabbed the lamp and threw it in his direction. It smashed on the wall near him and he jumped.

"Aye, stop all this shit, you acting like I cheat on you. Fuck outta here with that shit Samira"

"YOU DID! You still have that ring on your fucking finger Reiss. You still said to me on our wedding in your fucking vowels out of your own DAMN MOUTH that you'll be loyal and faithful to me! YOURE A LIAR! A complete utter liar. And you make me fucking sick! You said to me that you haven't fucked anyone. YOU SAID THAT! YOU!"

I grabbed all my clothes and put them on. I'm happy I only moved in Jr's things that I bought for him to bring here because I'm leaving.

"Where are you going?" He said

Ignore

"Don't fucking ignore me WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" He charged towards me and pinned me against the wall with my arms above my head.

"Get your hands off me!" I screamed.

"You aren't going nowhere"

"You are pathetic. Take your ring ion want it anymore 2 fucking years. I ain't been with ANYONE but you. You stood in my fucking face and you lied to me when I asked you if you've fucked any females. You're just like your damn father"

His eyes didn't show me my Reiss he was full of anger now. He wrapped his hands around me neck and straggled me.

"S- s- s-st-stop!" He let go and slapped my twice.

"DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE ME TO HIM EVER!"

He just put his hands on me..I touched my face and felt the bruise that quickly formed. I took off my engagement ring, promise ring and wedding ring and threw them on the bed I wiped the tears from my face and grabbed my shoes and ran downstairs and out the house and went straight to my car. I started it up and drove to my house.

I never thought Reiss would ever put his hands on me ever. I never thought he would hurt me or lie to me I guess I was wrong. I'm not gonna file for a divorce, because ion believe in that shit but I'm not his wife anymore. I'm not staying in a relationship like this again. No. I put up with men beating on me and abusing me for all those years but not now.

I've grown I know my worth and I've got to respect myself as a woman and mother. I won't tolerate my "husband" putting his hand on me no. That's complete bullshit if I do.