Chapter 19✨

MARIA ON THE SIDE😳😍😂
Maria's P.O.V

Samira's family, Reiss' family, my family, Rico's family are all here. My backyard is huge so it's all good. I got a couple of my landscaping friends to set up outside for me for today so it looks pretty.

I felt a pair of arms around my waist
"Why you always do that?" Rico whispered into my ear.
"Do what?"
"Just watching things.."
"I like doing it, it calms me down"
"Okay baby well Reiss is here with mira so I'll make everyone quiet"

He let go of my waist and grabbed my hands pulling me to the front of the garden.

"Everyone quiet! Me and maria have some amazing news" he looked at me and smiled. Everyone went quiet and stared in my face.

"I'm pregnant again guys"😂✨
Everyone screamed and clapped
"But I have something to say to y'all I know when Samira left I was miserable and I didn't understand how everything even happened but now I know-"

The crowd gasped as they show Samira walked in with jr, Jasmine and Reiss who is scratching his nose like a damn dog.

"Well hey guys" Mira said lowly

Silence.

Ms Rodgers ran to the front of the crowd with Max and hugged Samira crying hard.

"I thought that you was gone, God is good. Yes he is" she kissed all over Mira's face and I smiled.

Samira's P.O.V

They finally stopped kissing on me and looked at me like they wanted answers.

"I-"I began to say
"Some things went down and she had to leave" Reiss held my hand and smiled at me
"She could've told us"
"Damira, Max come into the house, Jasmine look after your baby brother okay?"
"Okay mama"

We all walked into the house and sat on the kitchen table looking at each other.

"Go ahead and say it Damira" I said
"I'm sorry baby girl, I was a horrible horrible mother to you and I put my addiction before you and I made those men hurt you countlessly. I forgot that you was my pride and joy and my best friend. I'm so sorry for everything"
She wiped her tears and Max hugged her
"We have changed. We know that we did wrong and fucked up but we want your forgiveness. When I heard you was dead it took everything in me not to kill myself Samira. And I know I know you must be thinking Ion love you but I do. I'm sorry for leaving you and your moms cah I fucked up both your lives without even thinking about it"

He looked into my eyes and I could tell he was genuine. Reiss nudged my leg and looked at me

Ugh this nigga stay staring at me with his big ol green eyes. Him and Jr look too alike. He sniffed and scratched his nose. Eww he's sick I gotta stay away from him I can't get sick.

"I forgive both of you. I hurt SOOO much hatred towards you Damira. You made all that shit happen to me and countless times I tried to kill myself. I tried to end my life I HATED MYSELF. I was full of negativity. I've moved passed this but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna become the worlds greatest daughter but I'm not holding any grudges towards you any more" i wiped the tears on my face and walked across the table I hugged both my parents and walked out the house and sat on the steps

"You did well baby"
Reiss sat behind me playing in my hair
"Thanks, I'm not really in the mood for all this. I'm not ready to see allah yo family or mine. and you need to go to the doctors for that sickness you got "
"What? I just got-got a cold that's all. Yeen gotta do anything you don't wanna do, I'll tell Rico to look after the kids and we can do whatever you want" he kissed my cheek and handed me the keys.

I headed to the car and sat down and fell asleep while waiting for Reiss to go tell rico we leaving. His fat ass is probably gonna get food and shit.